ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: mrbones on July 07, 2006, 05:24:06 AM

Title: New board for 3 wheelers
Post by: mrbones on July 07, 2006, 05:24:06 AM
Ok, I have no idea if this board will take off, but why not give it a try? I've owned quite a few in the past so I bet some of you folks have too. And if ya ride one now, my hats off to ya. So lets see how many of you ride 3 wheelers out there.

To start things off, I found this crazy 3 wheeler vid on the 'net. If you haven't seen it before, take a look. He's riding a 350X.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moyEz2LfLd4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moyEz2LfLd4)

Title: Re: New board for 3 wheelers
Post by: klutchbuster400 on July 07, 2006, 05:27:36 AM
Tha was in huevos 6 i believe ;)
Not a bad idea, them three wheelers are awesome, i wish my dad woulda held on to a few of them!
Title: Re: New board for 3 wheelers
Post by: qt314nfla on July 07, 2006, 05:46:12 AM
OMG that guy is nuts.  That was pretty wild.
Title: Re: New board for 3 wheelers
Post by: MuddFreak77 on July 07, 2006, 07:21:04 AM
That is sick!!!!
Title: Re: New board for 3 wheelers
Post by: Alba450 on July 07, 2006, 10:14:09 AM
That guy is AWSOME!!! 8)
Title: Re: New board for 3 wheelers
Post by: Southern4x4 on July 07, 2006, 01:19:36 PM
good idea for this board thanks mr.bones p.s. sick video!
Title: Re: New board for 3 wheelers
Post by: KD 428 on July 07, 2006, 04:18:26 PM
man i love that video, i must have seen it a 100 times andt it still is not boring :D
Title: Re: New board for 3 wheelers
Post by: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on July 07, 2006, 04:39:23 PM
Quote from: yamaharider on July 07, 2006, 04:18:26 PM
man i love that video, i must have seen it a 100 times andt it still is not boring :D

me too! i laugh every time i see that guy! he is crazy!  :Wacko.gif he is almost like a steve irwin of three wheeling! hahahahah
Title: Re: New board for 3 wheelers
Post by: KD 428 on July 07, 2006, 05:08:05 PM
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on July 07, 2006, 04:39:23 PM
Quote from: yamaharider on July 07, 2006, 04:18:26 PM
man i love that video, i must have seen it a 100 times andt it still is not boring :D

me too! i laugh every time i see that guy! he is crazy!  :Wacko.gif he is almost like a steve irwin of three wheeling! hahahahah

lol
Title: Re: New board for 3 wheelers
Post by: fastrnrik on July 07, 2006, 10:52:32 PM
Holy crap, that's guys intense. The words "Tweeker" and "Crystal Meth" come to mind...
Title: Re: New board for 3 wheelers
Post by: Scramdaddy on July 10, 2006, 02:47:39 AM
yep
Title: Re: New board for 3 wheelers
Post by: dreadhed on July 17, 2006, 02:43:18 AM
That video pops up on the 3 wheeler sites I go to every so often.  I'm glad to see a 3 wheeler section.  I love my trikes.  That is about all I ride.  I have some for floating & some for trails & a 350X I'm putting a 13:1 piston w/ a 450 kit.  The thing should run like hell when it get's done. 
If anyone ever needs parts let me know.  I have a ton of ATC stuff at the barn.  I may be able to help you out.
Title: Re: New board for 3 wheelers
Post by: Ynot0323 on July 28, 2006, 02:52:19 PM
Dreadhed, could you give me a personal e-mail address i can reach you at ? This site will not allow me to send personal messages..

Or if you want, just shoot me an e-mail at Ynot0323@aol.com and we can discuss it further..

THANKS,
TONY
Title: Re: New board for 3 wheelers
Post by: dnigels on November 02, 2006, 12:52:14 PM
Quote from: fastrnrik on July 07, 2006, 10:52:32 PM
Holy crap, that's guys intense. The words "Tweeker" and "Crystal Meth" come to mind...

Thats exactly what I was thinking.  Who ever said meth and ATV's don't mix?
Title: Re: New board for 3 wheelers
Post by: LonesomeTriZ on November 07, 2006, 12:37:29 PM
Yes! A trike forum. This is great. Trikes are my prefered method of disctruction. Thanks Bones.