ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: dreth on July 03, 2006, 06:30:25 PM

Title: i need a house painter
Post by: dreth on July 03, 2006, 06:30:25 PM
do we have a house painter on our site, if so please PM me.  Thanks. ;D
Title: Re: i need a house painter
Post by: strtrcr06 on July 04, 2006, 12:20:12 PM
Well I'm not a house painter but I know of a handy man, and he might paint homes. I'll ask my dad and get back at you.
Title: Re: i need a house painter
Post by: Exmx54 on July 04, 2006, 03:17:33 PM
I'm always up for some manual labor, let me know if you need a hand  8)
Title: Re: i need a house painter
Post by: Mrs.Nightbreed on July 04, 2006, 03:26:11 PM
Quote from: dreth on July 03, 2006, 06:30:25 PM
do we have a house painter on our site, if so please PM me.  Thanks. ;D
I used to paint houses. But besides that, anyone can hold a brush or a roller  ;) Have a Painting Party  8)
Title: Re: i need a house painter
Post by: qt314nfla on July 04, 2006, 03:28:35 PM
My uncle paints houses if that helps.
Title: Re: i need a house painter
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on July 04, 2006, 04:04:51 PM
I'm not a house painter but I did stay at a Holiday Inn express last night.
Title: Re: i need a house painter
Post by: Ida_Mann on July 04, 2006, 04:11:49 PM
paintin party at Dreth's house.

Id@
Title: Re: i need a house painter
Post by: Chuck_Norris on July 04, 2006, 09:52:57 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 04, 2006, 04:04:51 PM
I'm not a house painter but I did stay at a Holiday Inn express last night.
just not fast enough to beat thee master to the keyboard.
Title: Re: i need a house painter
Post by: dreth on July 04, 2006, 09:55:58 PM
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on July 04, 2006, 09:52:57 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 04, 2006, 04:04:51 PM
I'm not a house painter but I did stay at a Holiday Inn express last night.
just not fast enough to beat thee master to the keyboard.


that dude is so quick and slick ;)