ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: wilburz on July 03, 2006, 01:56:18 PM

Title: ONF pics 06/30/06
Post by: wilburz on July 03, 2006, 01:56:18 PM
my daughter Sarah in the yard.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: ONF pics 06/30/06
Post by: wilburz on July 03, 2006, 01:57:23 PM
Wilburzbro and sons Sam and Jimmy

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: ONF pics 06/30/06
Post by: wilburz on July 03, 2006, 01:58:12 PM
the kids gettin dirty

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: ONF pics 06/30/06
Post by: wilburz on July 03, 2006, 01:59:27 PM
there are actually two bright black bear eyes in the middle of this one 

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: ONF pics 06/30/06
Post by: wilburz on July 03, 2006, 02:01:07 PM
the black bear came right out on the trail behind us about 50 feet away. 

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: ONF pics 06/30/06
Post by: wilburz on July 03, 2006, 02:01:51 PM
Rodman

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: ONF pics 06/30/06
Post by: wilburz on July 03, 2006, 02:02:24 PM
another

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: ONF pics 06/30/06
Post by: wilburz on July 03, 2006, 02:02:51 PM
Sam taking a nap.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: ONF pics 06/30/06
Post by: wilburz on July 03, 2006, 02:04:00 PM
trail heading back to jims

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: ONF pics 06/30/06
Post by: wilburz on July 03, 2006, 02:04:42 PM
my daughter Sarah

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: ONF pics 06/30/06
Post by: T2 on July 03, 2006, 02:18:42 PM
Nice pics looks like good wholesome family fun.
Title: Re: ONF pics 06/30/06
Post by: Busta Nutt on July 04, 2006, 01:20:23 AM
we all had a great time. I did do a bit of riding with Grizzly  Bear aka Terry and his son. Sorry I did not take any pics too busy riding I guess.
Title: Re: ONF pics 06/30/06
Post by: Chillinthemost on July 04, 2006, 03:08:41 AM
That was quite a surprise seeing you guys Fri. night. I heard the bikes pull up, and I was like "who the fluck". Look forward to meeting up again when I have my bike there. I'll be up the weekend of the 15th and the 22nd.
Title: Re: ONF pics 06/30/06
Post by: wilburz on July 04, 2006, 01:26:00 PM
Guess you don't get many visitors. Lets see some of those boating pics?
Title: Re: ONF pics 06/30/06
Post by: Busta Nutt on July 04, 2006, 05:34:24 PM
you will probably be seeing a lot more of me especially if you carry a lot of spare parts.
Title: Re: ONF pics 06/30/06
Post by: Chillinthemost on July 05, 2006, 12:06:14 AM
Quote from: wilburzbro on July 04, 2006, 05:34:24 PM
you will probably be seeing a lot more of me especially if you carry a lot of spare parts.
When I'm there with the bikes Ive got everything. Tools, air compressor, 2 generators, tire changer and of course lots of beer and groceries ;D.