I couldn't resist it guys :-\ . I know some of my neighbors think I must've lost it or something, and the mailman you see coming up the road in the vid looked at me kind of funny. But he had a grin on his face. Well... as long a Barb and ATV guy had fun ;) . He enjoyed a chic on the back for once.
Here to watch alil vid...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCzjg_V8X_w
(http://img436.imageshack.us/img436/9528/img10137tl.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img436.imageshack.us/img436/989/img10144xc.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img436.imageshack.us/img436/116/img10151nj.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
rofl. thats sweet. Isnt that the proline body or w.e
Rob you have to take it to Lakeland tomorrow, give it a try on the pewee track it would be fun !!!
Cool!! The chick needs a helmet. LOL
that made my day Rob :drive.gif :bow.gifto your driving skills ;)
I dunno why but my 4-TEC, when I drive it on my street it it will turn towards the side of the road so I cant go that fast or far or else I will crash. I already hit my mailbox, my neighbors trucks, and went into the drain lol. I think its cause my street is arched up in the middle for water to drain off so it makes the car drift and crash
It's not your steering adjusment on your controller is it? If it's not centered correctly it will pull left or right depending on which side it's off on. When your on the street it's more noticeable b/c the truck is on a smoother surface.
Sweet
Nitro RC trucks are fun when their running. I have a megatech tempest gladiator and having some major overheating problems >:(
lol. cool. how much do those things cost? it looks sweet.
Quote from: fox17 on July 01, 2006, 10:19:29 PM
lol. cool. how much do those things cost? it looks sweet.
Anywere from $300-$800
Quote from: Alba450 on July 01, 2006, 10:15:05 PM
Sweet
Nitro RC trucks are fun when their running. I have a megatech tempest gladiator and having some major overheating problems >:(
Have you tried to richen it up? Mine was running close to the 300's until I dialed it in correctly. Now it doesn't even get over 200. Also, I noticed I had a air leak in my fuel line. That'll cause them to run hot as well.
Nice video and pictures Rob, but I was wondering where did you get the Barbie from? Is there more to this story? Stay tuned folks.
Quote from: TBR on July 02, 2006, 03:47:14 PM
Nice video and pictures Rob, but I was wondering where did you get the Barbie from? Is there more to this story? Stay tuned folks.
:D Actually, I got it from my daughter. She has toys in her room from seems when she was 7-8 yrs old (14 now). When I thought about it I asked her if she had some old barbies and she said she had some in a box in her room.
Quote from: Ride1Rob on July 01, 2006, 10:05:41 PM
It's not your steering adjusment on your controller is it? If it's not centered correctly it will pull left or right depending on which side it's off on. When your on the street it's more noticeable b/c the truck is on a smoother surface.
Yeah, its adjusted correctly. When im on my driveway which is totally flat and not arched in the middle its fine, so I have come to the conclusion "Go to the old Wal-mart parking lot"