has anyone heard of quads4x4.com i found them online and their prices seem to good to be trusted new 2006 yamaha wolverine for 2599 and a 660 raptor 2005 for 3149 if anyone knows anything it would be helpful thanks
all 05's thats why. he gets what dealers dont need at cost probally.
kevin
Quote from: bahamas on June 30, 2006, 09:31:53 PM
has anyone heard of quads4x4.com i found them online and their prices seem to good to be trusted new 2006 yamaha wolverine for 2599 and a 660 raptor 2005 for 3149 if anyone knows anything it would be helpful thanks
I went to their site to see if they had the 400ex and how much it would be, it's only 2,899 or a '05 or 2,599 for a '04. Well if you decide to get an atv from them tell me how it was. The shipping, serive and how the atv was once you got it.
Thanks.
My opinion is if it looks too good to be true it is. If I saw a deal like that I would only buy it if I could hand the cash over personally and pick up thr quad. Sounds like a scam to me.
Quote from: bahamas on June 30, 2006, 09:31:53 PM
has anyone heard of quads4x4.com i found them online and their prices seem to good to be trusted new 2006 yamaha wolverine for 2599 and a 660 raptor 2005 for 3149 if anyone knows anything it would be helpful thanks
The best place I have found to by a Honda has been souther honda in Chattanooga
www.southernhonda.com (http://www.southernhonda.com)
yeah the southern honda in chattanoga, tennesee has the best price we could find. Also ARS powersports in okeechobee has good prices. we got both of ours there. That website does seem to good to be true.
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on July 01, 2006, 05:42:06 PM
Quote from: bahamas on June 30, 2006, 09:31:53 PM
has anyone heard of quads4x4.com i found them online and their prices seem to good to be trusted new 2006 yamaha wolverine for 2599 and a 660 raptor 2005 for 3149 if anyone knows anything it would be helpful thanks
The best place I have found to by a Honda has been souther honda in Chattanooga
www.southernhonda.com (http://www.southernhonda.com)
i got my 450r from southern honda, definly saved alot of money compared to the shops in florida, it was definly worth the drive
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on July 01, 2006, 07:09:16 AM
My opinion is if it looks too good to be true it is. If I saw a deal like that I would only buy it if I could hand the cash over personally and pick up thr quad. Sounds like a scam to me.
I agree with him, cause those are good prices. total for a raptor w/ shpping is 3,448 USD. I would contact them first and ask questions, im gonna email them
We can be contacted at the following address,
Cyril Johnston & Co Ltd
127 Ballynahinch Rd
Carryduff
BELFAST
BT8 8DJ
Contact Informations:
E-mail:
support@quads4x4.com
sales@quads4x4.com
Tel.:
+441212882674
Dude, they is no way they can ship a quad via UPS from Ireland for those prices.
Go to Southern Honda.
1,047 USD to Zimbabwe, sounds correct w/o insurance.
Quote from: SpringHill Riderz on July 02, 2006, 06:22:44 PM
1,047 USD to Zimbabwe, sounds correct w/o insurance.
Well if you decide to get an atv from their tell me how everything went. And how the atv was once you got it.