Hey,Chuck Norris
I just got my august 2006 dirt wheels Magazine today in mail,
and you're on page 50...
Congratulations to Chuck Norris.. :)
dude, aint there a limit on how many times per year you can be in it? ;-)
congrats, now I gotta go find an issue.
Id@
Sweet, that makes 2 peeps from Fl. that I know this issue.
Quote from: Ida_Mann on June 30, 2006, 04:01:59 PM
dude, aint there a limit on how many times per year you can be in it? ;-)
congrats, now I gotta go find an issue.
Id@
You need a subscription!
the worst part about it, is my subscriptions lapsed. gotta wait for the mag to come to the shelves
okay I am offically renewed.
keep meaning to geta subscription,,,,never can find the time.
Id@
Congratulations Bill, you worked really hard on that bike and you deserve to have it shown off. :Clap.gif Your boy has the ride every kid wants. ;)
I think I forgot to mention it, but my tag is shown on page 16 of the June issue DW.
Quote from: Honda328i on July 03, 2006, 10:01:24 AM
I think I forgot to mention it, but my tag is shown on page 16 of the July issue DW.
:ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: Honda328i on July 03, 2006, 10:01:24 AM
Congratulations Bill, you worked really hard on that bike and you deserve to have it shown off. :Clap.gif Your boy has the ride every kid wants. ;)
I think I forgot to mention it, but my tag is shown on page 16 of the June issue DW.
Thats really Cool 8) you made june 06 and me too i made letters on june 06 on page 50.
I made it too... I am stoked about it.
I picked up the new issue today. hopefully they will post the pics of him in action.