I am planning on heading to ONF since I have not really heard of much else going on yet. I will be up there with my son I think trying out his new quad I am purchasing Friday or early Sat. Let me know if anything else is going on to attend adult wise, otherwise I will see whom ever wants to come.
Brian
Sorry, posted over on the other side, what day were ya thinking?
Lemme check the other side...... I will be up there probably Sat afternoonish, Sunday and possibly Tuesday.
Brian
Sorry, Can't make it this weekend.I'm planning on going again either the 7th&8th of July,or the 14th & 15th.I'll post to let you know.
Chino
I won't make it to O.N.F., but I'm going to Croom Sunday to let some friends play around.
Anyone heading up to ONF on the 4th?
I will be going...I plan on going up early, for I may have to do something later in the afternoon. Gawd I need to find my wife a quad or something. Got ym son's bike all worked out and ready to go again.
Brian
Sounds like a plan!