I'm gonna have a day off and I see that the place has gotten TONS of rain lately,,,,,,it's time to hit some mud.
Id@
What time of day Ida?
since I'm going to the 400 in Daytona,,,,not sure what time,,,,,,,hows about you meet at my house and I'll bring a strap to pull you and the recon out of the mud ;-)
Id@
I'll be out there sometime during the 4 day weekend. Not sure which days yet.
Directions or web site to 5a, never been there, but alot of people tell me about it.
thanks,
Brian
Hey Brian, let me know which way you want to go, I am up for ONF or 5A-you can call me for directions to 5A-I sent you my number via PM. Hopefully see ya this weekend!
Murray.
10-4, thanks for calling me.... I was like a chicken with no head today... 5A it is
Brian
We are going out there today about noon time. See ya if you're there!
Despite the rain it was a blast out there today. Lots of mud and it's gettin muddier! ;D And we're going back for more on Tue.