Here she was when we got her:
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/ATPRacing36/hybrid006.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/ATPRacing36/hybrid007.jpg)
After some TLC, Powdercoat work, Engine upgrades, New Tires, Graphics, number plate kit, Grips, levers, bar pad, seat and dampner
(Was there any doubt that it would end up green? 8) )
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/ATPRacing36/missyyfz002sm.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/ATPRacing36/missyyfz003sm.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/ATPRacing36/missyyfz004sm.jpg)
Very nice girl. Glad you did it up w/ your colors. Lookin' sweet!
nice bike! :ThumbsUp.gif
Looking good ;)
:O That is one nice bike
Sweet quad, lovin the color scheme
i new it was coming sooner or later. 8) looks good. ;)
you going to alabama. ;D
Nice 8)
Those colors makes me think it's your 250R :-\
thats bad!!! :Y :Y
THAT LOOKS ALMOST AS GOOD AS MINE...............J/K
Looks good !!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: 53yfz450 on June 28, 2006, 05:19:22 PM
i new it was coming sooner or later. 8) looks good. ;)
you going to alabama. ;D
Of course it was coming :D I got to be me! Yes we are going to AL. We are leaving tomorrow afternoon.
Quote from: Alba450 on June 28, 2006, 05:30:59 PM
Nice 8)
Those colors makes me think it's your 250R :-\
I did make it a slightly brighter shade of green.
Look! Old School meets New School:
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/ATPRacing36/missyyfz006sm.jpg)
looks good but its still a yamajoke ;) jk, melissa, id ride a polaris right about now ???
nice bike! :ThumbsUp.gif
Sweet.. I like the colors.
:'( sniff sniff............. braaaaappppppppppppp. ;)
Quote from: Old_School on June 29, 2006, 09:01:08 AM
:'( sniff sniff............. braaaaappppppppppppp. ;)
Yep :(
She went to her new home last night. I had to get some pics of the two quads together before they loaded it up.
It was harder than I thought it would be :'(
Bike looks good Melissa ;) . Great job with it!
Hey the bike looks great.Mads was telling me that you got a yfz 450.It looks good and so does the green not like you dont have that on all of youre bikes.