Just a little side action...12 lap shootout one-on-one, loser buys the winner dinner!
Ok so now we have
Gary vs Chris
Derek vs Dave
Derek vs Scott
No challenges for Doug yet?? ;D
thats cause no ones scared of Doug...
Now that should get a fight going! :P
I don't wanna none of that guy Doug. He cant beat anybody. :o ;D
Quote from: HillKiller on June 27, 2006, 11:18:09 AM
Just a little side action...12 lap shootout one-on-one, loser buys the winner dinner!
Ok so now we have
Gary vs Chris
Derek vs Dave
Derek vs Scott
No challenges for Doug yet?? ;D
How about 5 laps and a six pack. 12 laps and it will take all nite ! ???
Quote from: HillKiller on June 27, 2006, 12:04:25 PM
I don't wanna none of that guy Doug. He cant beat anybody. :o ;D
(scratches head) HUH? :oo
I think ATVA rules say 6 laps would be official...
Quote from: HillKiller on June 27, 2006, 11:18:09 AM
Just a little side action...12 lap shootout one-on-one, loser buys the winner dinner!
Ok so now we have
Gary vs Chris
Derek vs Dave
Derek vs Scott
No challenges for Doug yet?? ;D
seems I do remember 12 laps the other night Chris you sure you dont need 15 lol (because you were reelin me in ) ha reelin in nothing was all you were reelin dad done checked out the video
look gary, were not primates here, use freakin periods! Its like talking to a Foreigner! :K :M :M
Are you saying i wasnt getting close to you...? you also know i passed you in practice like you were standing still... come on.. you know its true... Now, go tell your pops to either get glasses or a bigger TV! :R
Just kidding with ya Tim... :)
hes not being my beiotch he is just speeking the truth.thats right you passed me in practice not in a race. practice is practice, warm up, feel the track, so on lol
how about i will take on doug on scotts 450R...... ;)
I want derek but he cant get out of 3rd gear lol
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on June 27, 2006, 02:34:11 PM
hes not being my beiotch he is just speeking the truth.thats right you passed me in practice not in a race. practice is practice, warm up, feel the track, so on lol
cough cough BS!
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on June 27, 2006, 02:40:42 PM
I want derek but he cant get out of 3rd gear lol
Gary How about an Old school new school Suzuki battle? See my new signature
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on June 27, 2006, 02:40:42 PM
I want derek but he cant get out of 3rd gear lol
come on man!! 3rd gear let me at least get 4th..... lol
how bout we can line up and when you go i will crank my bike up and go!!
i will chase you down in 2 laps at the most... :o
that is a good head start for a 4poke
Ok so now we have
Gary vs Chris
Derek vs Dave
Derek vs Scott
Scott (Suz 250R) vs Gary (Sux 450)
Still no challenges for Doug yet??
i said i would take on doug.... only he gots to give he a head start i'm not a 4 poke man...
Quote from: derek330 on June 27, 2006, 02:37:33 PM
how about i will take on doug on scotts 450R...... ;)
Sorry about that....heres the updated list. Doug sure is quiet...cricket, cricket.
Ok so now we have
Gary vs Chris
Derek vs Dave
Derek vs Scott
Scott (Suz 250R) vs Gary (Sux 450)
Derek (450) vs Doug the reigning weekly champion (450)
Dave,
How about a Yamaha/Honda 4-stroke battle,..... Say Tim Sisson verses Doug?
I think ill take on......... Dave too... hate to call my brother out.. but a brothers gotta do what a brothers gotta do! Of course if were going to grudge race then i cant be racing a regular race that night.. as doug says "Ill be sucking hind tit" ;D
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on June 28, 2006, 12:10:22 PM
I think ill take on......... Dave too... hate to call my brother out.. but a brothers gotta do what a brothers gotta do!
So your going for the BARE ass spanking not the pants one huh ? :o
Well dave needs a good whooping every now and then.. :o Well have the battle of the banshees!
I've been whooped plenty just none by you...Ocala's not DC, it's a whole new deal. I'll add you to the list. Maybe we should do eliminations, like a King of the Hill shootout... :drive.gif
Ok so now we have
Gary vs Chris
Derek vs Dave
Derek vs Scott
Scott (Suz 250R) vs Gary (Sux 450)
Derek (450) vs Doug the reigning weekly champion (450)
Chris vs Dave
Quote from: HillKiller on June 28, 2006, 02:36:43 PM
I've been whooped plenty just none by you...Ocala's not DC, it's a whole new deal. I'll add you to the list. Maybe we should do eliminations, like a King of the Hill shootout... :drive.gif
That's cool but I want to be in a separate bracket from my teammate.
Quote from: Scott270r on June 28, 2006, 03:26:45 PM
Quote from: HillKiller on June 28, 2006, 02:36:43 PM
I've been whooped plenty just none by you...Ocala's not DC, it's a whole new deal. I'll add you to the list. Maybe we should do eliminations, like a King of the Hill shootout... :drive.gif
That's cool but I want to be in a separate bracket from my teammate.
there is no teams in this racing
jayson i am your friend ;D
Its the keyboard death match ! ;D Hold on , let me get my clay ! :L
I say you let tyler race jason then that will settle everything.
My buddy Rick, who rides the white Raptor, would like to race Scooter & his Suz 450. Up for it?
1fast250r V Quad32x
Heat Race 1: Who will finish the quad rebuild first
Heat Race 2: Who will finish the on the track first
Main Race: Who will drink the most beer
Best out of 3
Winner gets a free case of there favorite beer... :o ;D
:T
Quote from: 1fast250r on June 29, 2006, 09:53:09 PM
1fast250r V Quad32x
Heat Race 1: Who will finish the quad rebuild first
Heat Race 2: Who will finish the on the track first
Main Race: Who will drink the most beer
Best out of 3
Winner gets a free case of there favorite beer... :o ;D
:T
heat 1 1 fast
heat 2 quad
heat 3 quad look at his belly !!! ;D
Quote from: 550superquad on June 29, 2006, 10:18:07 PM
Quote from: 1fast250r on June 29, 2006, 09:53:09 PM
1fast250r V Quad32x
Heat Race 1: Who will finish the quad rebuild first
Heat Race 2: Who will finish the on the track first
Main Race: Who will drink the most beer
Best out of 3
Winner gets a free case of there favorite beer... :o ;D
:T
heat 1 1 fast
heat 2 quad
heat 3 quad look at his belly !!! ;D
And this coming from the stomach that walks like a man. Your just mad cause I can outrun , out drink and have a much larger tool than you fatboy ! >:D
Quote from: 1fast250r on June 29, 2006, 09:53:09 PM
1fast250r V Quad32x
Heat Race 1: Who will finish the quad rebuild first
Heat Race 2: Who will finish the on the track first
Main Race: Who will drink the most beer
Best out of 3
Winner gets a free case of there favorite beer... :o ;D
:T
Well just bring your fat , tattered , dirty south Florida ass on up here and you will get to find out you Wareracing want-a-be ! :o :M
OH boy!
Quote from: Quad32x on June 30, 2006, 12:27:39 PM
Quote from: 1fast250r on June 29, 2006, 09:53:09 PM
1fast250r V Quad32x
Heat Race 1: Who will finish the quad rebuild first
Heat Race 2: Who will finish the on the track first
Main Race: Who will drink the most beer
Best out of 3
Winner gets a free case of there favorite beer... :o ;D
:T
Well just bring your fat , tattered , dirty south Florida ass on up here and you will get to find out you Wareracing want-a-be ! :o :M
Boy O Boy are you going to get it now! :tsktsk.gif You think the Ware boys are mean to you? Its going to be like a one leg man in an azz kicking contest. :box.gif :ouch.gif
Just wait until my Honda is back in action. :wink.gif :o :)
so when is this night going to happen. (the grudge matches) I cant wait to stomp a mudhole in Chris and Scott. sorry boys it cant be on the 8th I will not be there. Scott I am going to let you and Chris fight for the boom boom class. I was told I need to move up :( I think it was when I beat super Dave is what caused it. oh well I guess I will just lead him around the track some more. lol
O. K. whatever............ :J
I'm Game, Come Get ya Sum!
Nobody wants something that slow scooter.lol
Quote from: derek330 on June 30, 2006, 08:33:40 PM
O. K. whatever............ :J
shut up before you get on my whippin list boy lol
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on June 30, 2006, 07:29:50 PM
so when is this night going to happen. (the grudge matches) I cant wait to stomp a mudhole in Chris and Scott. sorry boys it cant be on the 8th I will not be there. Scott I am going to let you and Chris fight for the boom boom class. I was told I need to move up :( I think it was when I beat super Dave is what caused it. oh well I guess I will just lead him around the track some more. lol
I wont be there on the 8th either, have fence to put up....
I doubt I will be there for July at all as a matter of fact... to much stuff to do at home...
So Scooter are we racin???
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on June 30, 2006, 10:10:03 PM
Quote from: derek330 on June 30, 2006, 08:33:40 PM
O. K. whatever............ :J
shut up before you get on my whippin list boy lol
whoopin list!! hahahaha i hear ya dawg!! :M
Quote from: Fast66071 on July 02, 2006, 12:06:51 AM
So Scooter are we racin???
Hell ya bring it brotha!
Test & tune is enery Wed. night........looks and sounds like grudges nite for sure....unless all you who talk on key board can't make it or I'm sure ya'll will have some other excuse!!! Thats EVERY Wed. night.
I dont think the grudge races would be on a Wed night...
90% drive over an hour to get there and still have to work on Thursday..
More than likely it would be on the off Saturday we normally wouldnt race.
I think the off Saturday is when other people race out there, mini and micro sprint cars, karts, etc. If the racing on the 8th went like it did on the 24th (over at 10pm), just take a little breather after the main and go again. It shouldn't take an hour or two for everyone who wants to race to get it done. just a thought.
Hoosier, it's nice to know I'm not the only one up and lookin' at this crap this early in the morning. LOL.
Im at work..... :(
If i remember correct several of us wont be there on the 8th.
I know i wont, but i dont think Dave, Gary, Doug, and Megan wont either.
Well, it don't have to be the 8th. I just meant the next time everyone is together at a race. My point was that our "off" week is usually somebody else's "on" week.
I'm at work too, have been for hours. :'( So much for a 4 day weekend :(
I hear ya!
what about a Friday night?
We went out there this past Friday so Rick could pick up his trophy (and maybe "rescue" a beer or two from the bar's cooler.) There were two motorcycles and a few karts out there. We talked to Flagman Ray about letting us (quads) ride, which he quickly shot down. He told us quads on Wednesday, bikes and/or carts on Friday (I don't remember exactly what he said). Which is strange, because the last two Wednesdays there have been motorcycles and mini-sprints there practicing also, and it worked out fine. We usually go out there on Wednesdays, so we'll talk to Ray again. I'll let ya know what we find out.
wed is practice for EVERYONE no other day