Click here: Chris Angel amazing trick (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOzjJ4GQDrw&search=chris%20angel)
I have seen him walk through a glass window before....but WOW this is wild :o
Did you figure it out?
uh ...no ???
LOL that is why I do not watch ..I HAVE TO KNOW!!!!!.... >:(
that is flippin crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whoa!!!!!!! Igotta learn how to do that
... ???.... :-X
it had to be 2 midgets or something like that. that must be why he helped her lay her head down.
Oh my gosh that is just creepy - i have watched him before and I think that guy is out there if you know what I mean >:D
I just wanna know did she ever get the rest of her body back, did you see her face, oh my gosh. lol That guy is out there - thanks for sharing that one....
it was probably somone who was born without the bottom part of her bottom...
i dont know but i think i would be running toward my other half, not away from it. ;D
i'd find a way to get back on that bench and get my legs back.
david blaine levitating. now thats crazy. ;D
gery350