i prefer paper tree :o
Quotei prefer paper tree :o
Espiacally the thin ones ;) ;)
Hell I run into those for fun ;D [smiley=Smile.gif]
What is somewhat funny to me now , is that after making contact with the culprit I skint the bark off 6 of his smaller buddies right above the ground while I was doing my sliding body doughnut routine . ???
almost sounds as bad as road rash, and trust me that don,t feel good been there done that. wreck a yamaha 750 older bike luckly the only thing i got out of that was road rash and sore body.
I prefer a nice clump of saw palmetto on a missed corner. Although I hate low lying oak limbs. The absolute worst are the old pine roots sticking out about 10" from the dirt. Took many flying lessons from those at river raunch. :o
Both make a fine coffin.
A small Cypress got me in a FTR Race, clipped my bars haulin a$$ through a cypress head and jammed it into my leg :'( had a chest protector on but it didn't help my thigh :o That was a long ride back to the line. >:(
heres a shot of my stepson after a meeting up with a slash pine. after 67 stitches he wares a helmit now.
i like oak furnature and heart pine floors. :)
oak wood makes better for the smoker ;D
I hate bumping into ANY kind of tree stump!!!!!!!!!
well if you hit the tree hard enough you dont need to buy a coffin, you can just create one out of the tree
Quotewell if you hit the tree hard enough you dont need to buy a coffin, you can just create one out of the tree
Wait a minute here, Tell them what kind of tree it was that you clipped Flblaster ;D
I couldn't pass that up. :D
I like pine, when you smack it at least the bark isn't sharp as oak.
and like others,,,,I like the really small pines,,,,,the ones where you worry about the needles hitting you more than the bark.
Id@
when a tree does run out in front of me dont really care what
kind that it is.It still is gonna hurt anyway you slice it.Love to
burn oak and saw pine.
Quoteoak wood makes better for the smoker ;D
quote]
Kinda rough on the old lungs though! ;)
I TREE'D MY RAPTOR BEFORE IT WAS STOLEN LAST YEAR
Quoteoak wood makes better for the smoker ;D
Did ya ever use Mangrove in the smoker? It's how the Conch's do it! (http://img14.exs.cx/img14/9310/1roker.gif) mainly for fish ;D
DAM I HATE WHEN A TREE JUST JUMPS OUT NOWHERE :-/
QuoteWait a minute here, Tell them what kind of tree it was that you clipped Flblaster ;D
I couldn't pass that up. :D
I wasnt gonna bring that up . Luckly it was a small tree and I just glanced off of it. That could of been bad
QuoteDid ya ever use Mangrove in the smoker? It's how the Conch's do it! (http://img14.exs.cx/img14/9310/1roker.gif) mainly for fish ;D
Funny smarty pants ;D
lighter not stumps suck. you think your super man.
QuoteDid ya ever use Mangrove in the smoker? It's how the Conch's do it! (http://img14.exs.cx/img14/9310/1roker.gif) mainly for fish ;D
thats interesting, i never thought of using mangrove wood but when you think about it there is not many choices of wood on the islands. i dont think it grows up here in jacksonville.
im smoking two 29lb turkeys and a 15lb beef brisket friday for a wedding over in newberry. im using pecan and oak for that.
jeff
Quotethats interesting, i never thought of using mangrove wood but when you think about it there is not many choices of wood on the islands. i dont think it grows up here in jacksonville.
im smoking two 29lb turkeys and a 15lb beef brisket friday for a wedding over in newberry. im using pecan and oak for that.
jeff
We use White & Black Mangrove & Ruby Red Grapefruit branches when we smoke a Kingfish, but we can walk out the back door and pick some [smiley=Wink.gif]
Also any kind of citrus works awesome! mix a little in with your pecan & oak [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
I prfer pressure treated for grilling and oleander for marshmellows
Sorry bad joke Dont use oleander
i'll take pine, it cost me 5 months trying to heal a broken wrist, who knows how long an oak tree would have cost me.
Yep oak trees are a little scratchy.