GRRRR.... I am so excited because my shop is in an article in ATV Sport magazine and Jenn Albright is in ATV Riders magazine this month and I can't find either of them! Would you believe Walmart has a BIRD WATCHING magazine and NO quad magazines?! Not even DirtWheels! >:(
Anyways, I have been to 2 7-Eleven's, Circle K, Walmart, Walgreens, Winn Dixie and Hess and NOTHING!
So, what I am getting at is: Where can I get them?
I know what ya mean..Usually I can find one at 7-11...most of the time I have to go to Borders or Barnes and Nobels.
sweet, I'll try stopping by barnes and noble, they usually have a good selection available there.
Id@
As Ida said...try Barnes and Noble - the July Issue is the one I am in and the last I checked it would not be on the shelves until this weekend!! :P
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on June 27, 2006, 08:34:14 AM
GRRRR.... I am so excited because my shop is in an article in ATV Sport magazine and Jenn Albright is in ATV Riders magazine this month and I can't find either of them! Would you believe Walmart has a BIRD WATCHING magazine and NO quad magazines?! Not even DirtWheels! >:(
Anyways, I have been to 2 7-Eleven's, Circle K, Walmart, Walgreens, Winn Dixie and Hess and NOTHING!
So, what I am getting at is: Where can I get them?
ban bird watching!!!!!!!
Well, I went to Borders on the way to work and I got the ATV Riders magazine. Now I just need to hunt down ATV Sport :)
Barnes and Noble is my next stop.
Jen! That article is great! and that is great pic too 8) If I was you I would need to get butter to put on my head to fit me through the front doors 8)
Quote from: Southern4x4 on June 27, 2006, 10:13:43 AM
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on June 27, 2006, 08:34:14 AM
GRRRR.... I am so excited because my shop is in an article in ATV Sport magazine and Jenn Albright is in ATV Riders magazine this month and I can't find either of them! Would you believe Walmart has a BIRD WATCHING magazine and NO quad magazines?! Not even DirtWheels! >:(
Anyways, I have been to 2 7-Eleven's, Circle K, Walmart, Walgreens, Winn Dixie and Hess and NOTHING!
So, what I am getting at is: Where can I get them?
ban bird watching!!!!!!!
:D I'm with you!
I've seen magazines at Cycle sports center on 2001 John Young Parkway - Orlando FL - (407) 299-9191. Might give them a call.
I found my last one at WinnDixie.
I have subscriptions to dirt wheels, atv action, and atv rider. But I always see them at winn dixie or publix but I have never seen any of them at wal mart.