just wondering if anyone going to race. this saturday
I'll be there, In the Infield, I hope it doesn't rain on saturday
yeah i got my tickets on row 40 under the over hang just incase
Lets go with #48, #16, #24 for the win
nah #9 or 88 dale is over due
I am with Frank, my boy #48 is going to pull out all the stops!
48 and 24 SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe 16 or perferrably 6 or any roush car. we might go to the iroc race.
Why thankyou for sharing that, I guess we will see come Saturday night!
I'll be there...any ford will do. ::)
my girl got tickets at the top of the Segrave tower,,,,,I could use ANY advice about when to get there and where to try and park?
Id@
We always try to park across from the track in the mall or behind the 7/11 somewhere. There won't be as many people as the 500 but the it's still a big crowd.
Let go #48
were leaving WPB at 9 a.m but we have hospitality tickets and fan zone. we park in mall too by sports authority. have fun hope it dont rain :)
yup, I only have a 26 mile drive to get to the track,,,,,but Iv'e never been for a race before.
Id@
ps: I thinIk I'm gonna wear my Rodman Dam group ride t-shirt,,,,so if you guys spot me,,,,don't be afraid,,,,I only bite my girl ;-)
come by mall by sports authority im driving grey f-150 with gators head on back window.
I'm leaving Coral Springs tomorrow morning. I've got Nextel Tower tickets, 40th row. I'll be in my RV at the West Lot (outside turn 1). Anybody else camping in the West Lot?
Quote from: 561rincon on June 28, 2006, 09:45:53 PM
come by mall by sports authority im driving grey f-150 with gators head on back window.
there gonna be some tailgating in the mall parking lot?
Id@
backstretch baby, don't know where, don't care. i am going for the party. come on # 20.
Quote from: Ida_Mann on June 29, 2006, 04:13:53 PM
Quote from: 561rincon on June 28, 2006, 09:45:53 PM
come by mall by sports authority im driving grey f-150 with gators head on back window.
there gonna be some tailgating in the mall parking lot?
Id@
last 400 we parked there and tailgated with people from NC and TN. had a great time. hope the one will be same
Jeff Gordon sucks! comes in on the last pit in 2nd comes out in 10th and then gets wrecked.
Go Boris Said!
Tony pulled out another one. My cars ran good but had problems at the end. Oh well next up for me is Homestead.
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on June 29, 2006, 04:15:35 PM
backstretch baby, don't know where, don't care. i am going for the party. come on # 20.
Looks like youre boy pulled it off smoke.
WHEW....... No way were we going to go in this *#*# heat !! Did it 10 years ago having to deal with the traffic....crowds....beer spilled on you and the BO of all the sweaty bodies!! :Dead.gif
We go in the cooler weather.....
Go TONY....#20
Quote from: superstar on July 02, 2006, 01:45:36 PM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on June 29, 2006, 04:15:35 PM
backstretch baby, don't know where, don't care. i am going for the party. come on # 20.
Looks like youre boy pulled it off smoke.
HOLLLARRRR....I don't remember too much of the race, except at the end when i was sobering up....had lots of fun at the skoal trailer doing pit stops and actually almost won a tire at the pit stop for time. 14.8 seconds baby...but they were fresh out of tires...