I just wanted to see who u guys think is the best quad rider.
John Natalie, Doug Goust, Jerimiah Jones etc. im all for John Natalie.
Me!
Gary Denton was the first BEST quad rider.. But I saw a replay of Natalie at gatorback.. He was OWNING them, easy 5 seconds away from second.
yea John Natalie Rocks he owned every one last year and i think history is going to repeat is self this year again.
Im gonna have to go with Jerimiah Jones right now, he has slowly been getting that LTR dialed in and is dropping the hammer on those guys now.
well nunber one is doug gust, He is the man for how old he is. then natalie, the guy has spirit, and then jones, the guys just bad @ss.
I say Natalie, he does motocross and xc (when he can) motocross is first , He did like 2 GNCC races and did really good, I think top 10 in the second one. Thats pretty good for doing both, you dont see anyone else doing that.
NATALIE!!
jon weinberg without a doubt
For Sure JOHN NATALIE !!!!
ME ;D
just ask me
ill tell ya
Hey, that was my line 8)
gust and jones
Joe Byrd, Pat Brown, and the Zuki boys...
I heard its TRX#9, to bad he retired! :-\