Text only
|
Text with Images
ATV Florida Forum
General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: CABLEGUY1 on June 25, 2006, 06:34:57 PM
Title:
Did anyone camp at Croom this past weekend?
Post by:
CABLEGUY1
on
June 25, 2006, 06:34:57 PM
If so was there still a ban on campfires?
Title:
Re: Did anyone camp at Croom this past weekend?
Post by:
The Quad FaJa
on
June 25, 2006, 07:17:09 PM
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on June 25, 2006, 06:34:57 PM
If so was there still a ban on campfires?
I know in Tampa/Brandon we had hella Rain....So it might have been lifted.
Title:
Re: Did anyone camp at Croom this past weekend?
Post by:
CABLEGUY1
on
June 26, 2006, 06:44:02 AM
:dunno.gif
Title:
Re: Did anyone camp at Croom this past weekend?
Post by:
TRX450R_Racer
on
June 26, 2006, 09:46:42 AM
I wasn't there but I would say the ban is still in affect.
Text only
|
Text with Images