http://www.seminoletribemotocross.com/arialpictures.htm
for those who have never been to seminole mx this is what it looks like from above. pretty big facility.
the track is sweet i like the new changes! the supercross side is pretty narly now! ;D ;D
is that a new concession stand or what? been 4 months or better since i was last there
Best track ever made!!!!!!!
Yes that is a nice track, not only has motocross, supercross tracks, they also have a lot of trials. :ThumbsUp.gif
the supercross track is awsome ;)
I really love that place, great people, great tracks, I just started getting decent at the supercross track also, The motorcross track looks way bigger in the pics then it feels in real life. Kinda hard to see the jumps though
Quote from: dreth on June 25, 2006, 10:25:47 AM
is that a new concession stand or what? been 4 months or better since i was last there
Dreth, if you're referring to the big white rectangle infront of the motorcross track, Its a huge stand they just built, great place to chill under the shade and watch everyone rip it up!
Yeah that done a good job, Those seating stands can hold about 1800 people
Wow, that's cool pix. My Avatar picture to the left is from that track, and I earned it by riding on stock suspension :ouch.gif ouch. My old back might not have taken much more, but I would sure like to do this one again now that she's Elka'd.