any one going to croom for 4th of july
im leaving on mon. Go the weekend before. Ill be on a yellow 06 SE yfz ill be there from from the W28-July 3rd. Hows the weather im driving down from Baltimore Maryland?
this week it's been raining but i gotta see the rest of the week
i'll let u know how the trail conditions are cause i am gonna go up to see if it's flooded
i'll go up this weekend
call up there i am before i leave if its flooded im not gonna drive the 18 hours im leaving this wednesday night.
If your driving down that far, your bertter off going riding in Ocala!! O.N.F. is a great place to ride.
Going to Croom on the 2nd to renew my sticker and play in the pit a little bit!! I'm on a yellow/black/red LTZ400-red helmet
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 01, 2006, 03:37:30 PM
Going to Croom on the 2nd to renew my sticker and play in the pit a little bit!! I'm on a yellow/black/red LTZ400-red helmet
Cool Chino we were there yesterday at OAS to get a quick release for Bill's helmet....we are going wednesday to renew and ride some...and maybe ONF on Thursday or Friday............lataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
They have the quick releases at Cycle Gear too you know? Got my new lime green Croom sticker.I crashed and scratched my knee and elbow...but it only hurts when I move.I would like to ride O.N.F., but I'm low on funds.If I don't make it, you guys have funZ!!
He checked with them they never have them in stock..................well at least you are living up to your nickname :R
We always have fun.......... :Y
Kick azz!! Your not riding hard if you don't get hurt...it only hurts if you hit the ground.You should see my knee.It looks like a rotten pizza with only one pepperoni!!
It hurts just trying to put shoes on.Ya'll ride safe and fun...not like me!!
good times at croom only got to race one suzuki 450 though :( Where were all you honda guys?? :P
Back home in Baltimore.
Thanks Again Chino for coming up and introducing yourself bro. Ill see you at ocala with my west palm beach boyz next time. Later......
-Gary
;D
?