Hey, I'm looking for a job I can do so I can get money for a bike. Im 14 going to be 15 in October, so don't know how much i really can do. Also I'm looking for a bike for MX. So what is good for a beginner? Most people are telling me a Z400.
Quote from: strtrcr06 on June 24, 2006, 06:01:28 PM
Hey, I'm looking for a job I can do so I can get money for a bike. Im 14 going to be 15 in October, so don't know how much i really can do. Also I'm looking for a bike for MX. So what is good for a beginner? Most people are telling me a Z400.
So you title this thread job, but yet again ask wheat bike isgood for you?
Ok look, gwet a job at a local publix or something, and save up, if your anxious for a quad fast, get a z, they are cheaper, but if you dont mind waiting, save up some more and buy yourself a yfz.
I got yard work in Loxahatchee! get your hind over here!
Lol, where is that? Exactly what kind of lawnwork?
In western Palm Beach county, I need some get your hands dirty,back breaking weed pulling,pruning,camper,boat,truck and 2 cars detailed,dogs washed,quads detailed and a pool dug........Maybe a couple other things.Do you do windows?
Where are you located? I own a concrete company in Estero and am always lookin for help even if it is for the summer I think it will give you good incentive to stay in school and that will be good for you....
I am in Broward. Yeah, that would be an awesome job for the summer(s).
Buy your self some farm equipment
Like what? To clean out stalls and stuff?