Pulling my 18 hr trip to croom from baltimore md. Plan on meeting up with my cousion and some guys i met last time from west palm beach. I am 20 years old and not long ago i traded my raptor for a 06yfz heres some pics so if any one wants to join they can see what i look like. Hope to see some fellow yami guys out there....Gary
http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i60/GLL40/
dang what kinda rims are those?
Hey Gary, its Fred from YFZcentral. Are you coming down from the 27th till july 4th? I might be able to get up there and ride a bit with you guys.
just itp reg black ones bro. Yea man please go down there. I called the park yesterday. Camping looks tight so if maybe you could get there before me or if i get there before u all i will get the site. Yes i will be leaving wednesday night from Baltimore so i wont be arriving in brooksville till about 4. All depeinding on traffic and time. I will have my yfz, possibly 2 240 blasters and some buddies that i ride with from west palm beach on bikes. You dont gota have a yfz to come ;). i just wanna meet some new FL boys to ride with when i viist every other month.
Right on man, I will get my bike back together today and try to get my skid plate back on so I can ride hardcore!! lol.. I dont think I will be camping though, maybe just come up for one day.
awww brooo.... alright im gona try and change your mind as best i can when i meet you. Heres a video my little cousion from FL just made for me lol. Basically same pics on a video format. i thought it was pretty cool lol. Shes soo smart shes on computers at like 8
http://www.photoshow.net/watch/xN8xQ9yE
Im pumped up now... I love that sand man... Nothin like it up north. Croom is the sh*t for me man and im stoked now that we got more yfzs coming, Im posting everywhere so if you can get more guys bring em itllbe a blast. BTW whats the weather like down there right now? i realize hot.. how hot? has it been raining at all?
Down here in naples (almost 200miles away) its been raining every other day.. There is a guy who lives around there on this forum that could tell us the forecast up there...
yea lets get on it brother 8)
i'll see u up at croom
u guys are going the 2nd and 3rd riight
yup
I dont think I can come up this weekend, my pass runs out on friday and I dont have the money to pay for a new one right now.. I was going to use my money I made from selling my brake light to get up there, but I thought I would have had this weekend before the pass expired... Sorry, I wont be making this one.