WooHoo, Just left the Verizon Store at the mall and got hooked up with broadband wireless Internet. Had to buy a laptop to go along with it ;) So we are in the food court at the mall checking it out ;D
No more dial-up :Clap.gif
I can see we won't miss a thing while we're riding now. I recently got Shelby a labtop and have the capabilities through her phone for wireless service.
Im still trying to get high speed internet for my moms house :'( . What do you guys recomend for a service provider. We are looking for something cheap.
sorry for hijaking
Cool
i keep thinking about getting brodband wireless through sprint, but its just too expensive.
It cost us $100.00 minus a 50.00 rebate for the card and 59.00 a month. We are transfering our Direct TV from NC to FL and pitch the cable.
HA wireless is soo last season....I am typing on the toilet right now!!...LOL
Visual is killing me.....
Quote from: renmus on June 23, 2006, 08:51:31 AM
Visual is killing me.....
My laptop is a Dell....Not that hard on the eyes!..lol ;)
Congrats on the mobility. Guess you got all your graphic software loaded and are ready to telecommute from NC now. :) Enjoy!
:ThumbsUp.gif
Not sure thats good or bad? I guess I don't have to answer the phone or my email unless they make it worth my while ;)
Speaking of which ..Keith.... want to travel the world diving? We need people!
whats the pay & CERT REQUIRED?? I still use the original motorola brick phone & I have a rotary dial at home.As for internet.I drive to delray & use my moms dial up. ;)
Quote from: bushwacker on June 23, 2006, 09:21:07 PM
whats the pay & CERT REQUIRED?? I still use the original motorola brick phone & I have a rotary dial at home.As for internet.I drive to delray & use my moms dial up. ;)
Laptop,wireless card and 59.95 a month unlimited access.
no wonder you cant get anyone @ 59.95 month so I guess health insurance is not included?
welcome to the club! 8) wireless is awsome! i am in the garage right now putting my quad back together!
Quote from: wheelie_boy on June 22, 2006, 06:39:20 PM
Im still trying to get high speed internet for my moms house :'( . What do you guys recomend for a service provider. We are looking for something cheap.
sorry for hijaking
If you have Bright House Networks in your neighborhood you can get Road Runner Lite for $14.95 per month. 5 times faster then dial up and frees up your phone line.
thats just what i need! a way to spend more time on this thing ::)
congrats on the new toy suzi ;)
BigD is working on something for me in this catagory,,,,seems that Sprint has a long memory on an OLD cell phone account though ;-)
Id@