Well this weekend at l-cross I broke the sliding rear window on my truck. From the looks of it I could install it myself, the only problem is finding a website that sells the window. Does anyone know of one? I just need the slider, nothing else. Everywhere I look the only sell whole windshields. :'(
Heres a pic of it
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/o4250/lranger018.jpg)
and heres a pic when it had a window, if that helps any :-\
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/o4250/lranger004.jpg)
Dont think they will have a aftermarket one unless you go with a plexiglass insert, but then I dont think it would be functional... I would go to tamiami and get one, it may cost a bit though. Atleast you know its OEM.
Quote from: svtbolt04 on June 21, 2006, 07:25:38 PM
Dont think they will have a aftermarket one unless you go with a plexiglass insert, but then I dont think it would be functional... I would go to tamiami and get one, it may cost a bit though. Atleast you know its OEM.
Yea i was just looking for a stock one, cant find it anywhere online, why wont they sell this online? i was gonna go to tamiami on friday i just was seeing if there is a quiker way to get it. My truck is starting to smell. :-[
What year is it? Cause if its like a 96 or earlier than LMC truck would have it.
check with a junk yard, which maybe yer best bet.
or a place that installs toppers, they usually sell/install sliding rear windows as well..
www.car-parts.com
I totally forgot about going to a junk yard.. A dealership will rip you a new one, espescially tamiami..
Quote from: svtbolt04 on June 23, 2006, 06:56:50 AM
I totally forgot about going to a junk yard.. A dealership will rip you a new one, espescially tamiami..
I think im going to coconut pt ford today. There pretty reasonable, my dad bought his truck there.
I like the Pig Pen sticker. ;)
Quote from: Quad32x on June 23, 2006, 05:50:25 PM
I like the Pig Pen sticker. ;)
Thanks, unfortunately I lost all the stickers when I got it replaced. >:(
where is hog valley fla
I thought it was west of Scottsmore/Edgewater.
You might try to get one cut and temper. Most glass places can do that. I did one for a boat that cost me 40 bucks
Quote from: o4250 on June 30, 2006, 05:02:05 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on June 23, 2006, 05:50:25 PM
I like the Pig Pen sticker. ;)
Thanks, unfortunately I lost all the stickers when I got it replaced. >:(
What, did you replace it with the solid back window? Thats what my Ranger has.
my dad did that to my truck with a brush gaurd on a rancher too. we called insurance and they replaced it. its not cheap. ur deductible is almost definately less than the window. it was gonna cost us 600 to 700 to get it replaced. just dont tell them a 4wheeler broke it. ;) it only costed us 90 bucks and they did it so we didnt have to.