I do more hunting than going riding and stuff, but i ride a lot when i go hunting. But i dont want my utility anymore and was looking for a spot.
So what do yall think would be better a kfx 700 or dvx 400?
Sport not spot(typing in the dark)
dvx more fun with the clutch
o yeh you can modify your post ;)
actually what would be better is your opinion, you should ride em both and choose or u might consider some others that are similar, there are alot of sport quads. my .02
If you are looking to use a sport for hunting I think you should consider running blackwater rear tires and mount up one of the smaller winches .
I don't get it. You want to get rid of your utility for a sport. Is it cause the speed and suspension? Cause you can always add a plusher suspension to your utility. I'm not getting why you wanna switch but thats your choice not mine.
well........I need to get a new atv and I like sports over utilities and Im planning on riding more
i would say the dvx cuz the clutch and i think the dvx is lighter and faster but thats what somebody told me
I love my new dvx. ;D