who wants to get together and film a video kinda like hk films does... i got 3 riders that are just as good if not better thant he guys int he hk films videos so lets round up a few more guys and get a awsome video made to represent !! lol
You should have been at seminole on saturday, there was these guys doing backflips on bikes.
exmx54 was there and saw it.. Pretty sweet.
id be there......
to watch, and try to hit some jumps lol
Im interested, u guys think youll be shooting some footage at seminole?
I'm not the MX quad type but I'm a demon with some digital footage and a movie editor on the PC. If you guys get this goin anywhere near Central FL lemme know. I'll be glad to do the shooting/editing.
you could count me in! 8)
that sounds awesome. where and when?