ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: SpringHill Riderz on June 20, 2006, 04:24:55 PM

Title: Want free gum??
Post by: SpringHill Riderz on June 20, 2006, 04:24:55 PM
I dunno Im bored and maybe people like gum.

http://dentyne.com/agecheck.asp

Go there, I did it about 2 weeks ago, and I received a pack of gum and sample pack of two mints today  :-*
Title: Re: Want free gum??
Post by: klutchbuster400 on June 20, 2006, 04:47:14 PM
I dont want two week old gum :-\
Title: Re: Want free gum??
Post by: SpringHill Riderz on June 20, 2006, 05:31:48 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on June 20, 2006, 04:47:14 PM
I dont want two week old gum :-\

Its the NEW!  Softchew thing, lasts for a long time.  *chews gum* yum yum yum
Title: Re: Want free gum??
Post by: 53yfz450 on June 20, 2006, 09:28:01 PM
did it like 10 times. i like 2 cheat the system ;) best gum ive ever had. im chewing it right now. 8)
Title: Re: Want free gum??
Post by: klutchbuster400 on June 20, 2006, 09:52:51 PM
It doesnt work for me :-\
Title: Re: Want free gum??
Post by: UncleRico on June 21, 2006, 02:27:45 PM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on June 20, 2006, 09:28:01 PM
did it like 10 times. i like 2 cheat the system ;) best gum ive ever had. im chewing it right now. 8)

Now THAT is what I call STICKING it to the MAN!
Title: Re: Want free gum??
Post by: kfx400rob on June 21, 2006, 03:04:33 PM
i just did it like 20 times lol
edit: this is kawasaki400racer
Title: Re: Want free gum??
Post by: Toomey on June 21, 2006, 03:17:01 PM
My gum is on the way.