Me and 4 of my freinds are going this sat. if anyone is bored like to meet some new freinds.Please respond if u whan't to go will be there around 9-10:00 am.My 450,2-700r raptors,1-ds 650,and 1-350 warrior.It will be are first time out there should be fun just to trail ride.
Check the other thread guys...quite a few of us goin on Sat =)
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,15256.0.html
hey whats up? were is ONF?
It's in Ocala.We go to 19 and 573.Turn left on 573 and park where the pavement ends.
I might be in. Are you guys meeting off of 573? I may bring a friend up there with me as well. We both have never been there before so we need to ride with some people that might know the area pretty good. I heard you can easily get lost! :o
J
jujulo, where are you comming from?
We ride fast but we always make sure everybody is with a group. We're like Marines on quad's ...noone gets left behind!!
And yes we're meeting off of 573.
what time is everyone meeting?
8:30-9:00
how would i get there from Lake Worth or if u dont know then wut are jsut some directions
Quotejujulo, where are you comming from?
I will be coming up from Tampa hitting 75 doing 75! ;D
Quote from: jujulo700R on June 21, 2006, 12:40:24 AM
Quotejujulo, where are you comming from?
I will be coming up from Tampa hitting 75 doing 75! ;D
lmao do you own that 450 how does ride?
can i get some directions
I think between the 2 threads goin on here we have posted directions 4+ times =P
Get yourself to Highway 19, you will then go North from 42 (I think) or South from Highway 40. There will be a sign pointing west for Big Scrub. This road is FR-573. Turn west on that road and take it until the pavement ends. If everyone shows you'll see an ocean of trucks and quads right there. We'll get the canopies set up early as well.
Sweetrider: ONF is west of Daytona Beach about 45 mins via HWY 40, not sure how far you are from Daytona but it looks like a good haul.
me and my buds haven't been either wher meeting up with the guys in the other thred so post there so no one gets confused thanks John