Check the post under Ocala National Forest Association for Fall Group ride
Now if you join ONFA before Sept 23rd, free camping at Lake Delancy Sept 29th & 30th
Terry
keep checking the Ocala National Forest Association for Sept 30th ride
bump
I'll be there
Got to keep this up front
bump ;D
To Mr. GrizzlyBear, anyway of getting a hotel with discount pricing for riders coming from Palm Beach. (group rate) or maybe you can suggest a place to stay.
Speaking of the group ride on September 30th.
Is camping anywhere near where we will meet ? We are looking forward to this ride.
TTT
alright who's all going?
TTT
My daughter and I are going.
:) 8) :D ::)
TTT
bump
How is lake Delancy west for bringing a 37' toy hauler? we are looking to come up for the ride and would plan on camping Friday and Saturday. From what I'm reading, there does not seem to be alot room up there. This would be my only means of getting my quads to the trail system. Plus I would like to camp that weekend. We would be joining the ONFA.
Sounds like a fun weekend. My wife and son would be there with me. 3 quads total.
hey i know of a house off of 19 that you can rent 4br 350.00$ from fri.-sun. PM me for info
BUMP