Well, old digital camera broke a few months ago, and its a pain for my dad having to buy a disposable everytime we go riding. So with whatever flow i get for my b-day, i want to buy a digital camera.
Cant say a price range sine i dont know what i will be getting, but i want something good, not great, but not bad.
Anyone know of anything that will last a 16 year old kid? lol
If i have the money im thinking one of these is they are any good, specs look good.
http://www.dealtime.com/xPF-Sony_Cyber_shot_DSC_S600
http://www.dealtime.com/xPF-Canon_PowerShot_A430
I love my Kodak Easyshare digital camera. I got it off eBay for $79! and get the extra memory and I can take almost 800 pictures!! And little videos!
If you want a small but still high quality camera, then check out the Canon Ixus.
I agree on the Easy Share. It is a great little camera.
Quote from: renmus on June 19, 2006, 07:12:17 AM
I agree on the Easy Share. It is a great little camera.
Thats the one I have and it is simple and has been dropped a lot and still works great!
we love our kodak easy share. its a c340. get an extra memory card too.
I have the cyber shot dsc-t7 and I love it. For the money you should go with the cyber shot your looking at. That one has 6 meaga pixels versus the 4.2 of the canon your looking at.