its awesome.
Bought it from Bunkblaster
Z400>400ex
(http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/civicfrk1/06-11-06_1844.jpg)
(http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/civicfrk1/z400005.jpg)
(http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/civicfrk1/z400001.jpg)
(http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/civicfrk1/z400009.jpg)
(http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/civicfrk1/z400008.jpg)
(http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/civicfrk1/z400-first0022222.jpg)
That last pic is great, hope to see it in real life sometime.
bikes looking clean, definetly an improvement over the 416!
Hows that pipe work for you?
loud. VERY VERY loud lol
cant wait to ride it this weekend
ya right lol
you sold the 416? Why?
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on June 19, 2006, 12:24:49 AM
you sold the 416? Why?
because it didnt say suzuki on the side of it ;)
1.)it was a honda
2.)it was pretty slow
3.) it was pretty ugly
4.)it was a honda
5.)i was tired of it
6.)it felt kinda small , compared to Z
7.)this Z was a great deal , and very clean
8.)it was a honda
hashahhahaha
lol funny thing next weekend your going to get ur a$$ handed to ya by a honda
Quote from: trx450kid on June 19, 2006, 12:37:45 AM
lol funny thing next weekend your going to get ur a$$ handed to ya by a honda
not if that honda goes to the track ;)
rofl.funny thing is. whenever we raced , id always win , now ur on a 450 , u better HOPE that you win. lol because if not then theres something wrong right there.and yeah , lets take it to the track lol.
ok now both of yall know i would get beat by lil 50 on the track lol so yall would kill me
Quote from: trx450kid on June 19, 2006, 12:50:52 AM
ok now both of yall know i would get beat by lil 50 on the track lol so yall would kill me
Yeah its cool, theirs some bad@ss kid their on 50's!
Like jaun said, meet me at the track, its goin dooown :D
I don't know about 50's, there some on 80's that are fast, but unless they're like exceptional, can be passed.
I WANT TO RUN JUANS Z WITH MY 400...
Kewl graphics Juan...mine still look faster!! Great you joined the ranks too.You should try to make our ride in Ocala this weekend.We definately have a good squad going.
My buddy bought Bunk's Blaster, so he'll be riding for the first time. We're gonna have some fun.Last time, we arrived at 9:A.M., and left at 6:30P.M.. Sure would like to see how you ride!!
And where is Playboy 400 from. You should come to...we need more riders.
IM DOWN HERE IN MIAMI. BUT I HAVE A 400EX NOT A Z.
Yeah, I just saw that.That's ok, some of the guys we ride with have TRX450's.You and Juan should ride up here this weekend.
THATS COOL. I THINK I CAN KEEP UP. ILL HAVE TO SEE WHATS UP FOR THE WEEKEND. BUT THANKS FOR THE OFFER.
We have a group photo posted by ATVtrailer from the last ride.
We have a group photo posted by ATVtrailer from the last ride. Ocala 6/10.
OK ILL CHECK IT OUT.
I have this feeling if I put 18-20 inch tires on my rancher I could kick all your butts in a race. As it is I can reach 45 on pavement without any mods on the 24s. And I know with a pipe I could hit 55-60 on pavement. And could easilly beat ya'll in a mud race. ;) Nice 400 btw.
Quote from: PLAYBOY_400 on June 19, 2006, 08:50:34 AM
I WANT TO RUN JUANS Z WITH MY 400...
I'll run you, Judging from your sig we have almost the exact same mods, only i dont have a jet kit.
ONE OF THESE DAYS KLUTCH. WWE CAN RUN IT. ID LIKE TO SEE THAT RACE. BUT I HAVE MY SPROCKETS SET UP FOR TOP END.
Quote from: PLAYBOY_400 on June 19, 2006, 11:58:30 AM
ONE OF THESE DAYS KLUTCH. WWE CAN RUN IT. ID LIKE TO SEE THAT RACE. BUT I HAVE MY SPROCKETS SET UP FOR TOP END.
So do I, for now anyways ::)
LOL. I HAVE TO HAVE THE BIGGER SPROCKET ON TO TUN WITH MY DADS RAPTOR.
Quote from: PLAYBOY_400 on June 19, 2006, 01:07:32 PM
LOL. I HAVE TO HAVE THE BIGGER SPROCKET ON TO TUN WITH MY DADS RAPTOR.
Well i could always bump down to stock sprocket, run the 18" holeshots, take you in accel. and hope the pipes mid to long range kicks in, or run top end sprocket and slap my 22"s on and try to take you in topend if the the strip is long enough ;)
Where do you ride at?
I'd like to see if either one of you can ride on something other than flatlands!!Are you riding , or dragracing?
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on June 19, 2006, 05:30:37 PM
Quote from: PLAYBOY_400 on June 19, 2006, 01:07:32 PM
LOL. I HAVE TO HAVE THE BIGGER SPROCKET ON TO TUN WITH MY DADS RAPTOR.
Well i could always bump down to stock sprocket, run the 18" holeshots, take you in accel. and hope the pipes mid to long range kicks in, or run top end sprocket and slap my 22"s on and try to take you in topend if the the strip is long enough ;)
Where do you ride at?
YOU CAN DO ALL THAT AND ILL JSUT KEEP ON WHAT I HAVE AND WE WILL JUST HAVE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS. IVE YET TO COME ACROSS A Z TO RACE. IM TALKING SPEED, NOT TRACK. IVE NEVER BEEN TO A TRACK YET SO OF COURSE ILL GET SPIT UP AND CHEWED OUT. THE LAST 2 WEEKENDS IVE BEEN RIDDING AT THE HUMP. BEOFRE THAT I USE TO RIDE ALOT IN THE REDLANDS BUT I GOT STOPPED BY THE COPS. SOON ENOUGH HERE THE NEW HOUSE WILL BE DONE IN OCALA AND ILL BE UP THERE.
Quote from: PLAYBOY_400 on June 20, 2006, 07:58:50 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on June 19, 2006, 05:30:37 PM
Quote from: PLAYBOY_400 on June 19, 2006, 01:07:32 PM
LOL. I HAVE TO HAVE THE BIGGER SPROCKET ON TO TUN WITH MY DADS RAPTOR.
Well i could always bump down to stock sprocket, run the 18" holeshots, take you in accel. and hope the pipes mid to long range kicks in, or run top end sprocket and slap my 22"s on and try to take you in topend if the the strip is long enough ;)
Where do you ride at?
YOU CAN DO ALL THAT AND ILL JSUT KEEP ON WHAT I HAVE AND WE WILL JUST HAVE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS. IVE YET TO COME ACROSS A Z TO RACE. IM TALKING SPEED, NOT TRACK. IVE NEVER BEEN TO A TRACK YET SO OF COURSE ILL GET SPIT UP AND CHEWED OUT. THE LAST 2 WEEKENDS IVE BEEN RIDDING AT THE HUMP. BEOFRE THAT I USE TO RIDE ALOT IN THE REDLANDS BUT I GOT STOPPED BY THE COPS. SOON ENOUGH HERE THE NEW HOUSE WILL BE DONE IN OCALA AND ILL BE UP THERE.
I'll go straight line, track, trail, im down for anything.
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on June 19, 2006, 11:54:58 PM
I'd like to see if either one of you can ride on something other than flatlands!!Are you riding , or dragracing?
I'm ok on the track ::)
COOL. ONE OF THESE DAYS WE CAN MEET UP AND RIDE. EFREN HAS A LIL RIDE PANNED THIS WEEKEND AND IM GONA TRY TO GO TO THAT.
Quote from: PLAYBOY_400 on June 20, 2006, 09:01:28 AM
COOL. ONE OF THESE DAYS WE CAN MEET UP AND RIDE. EFREN HAS A LIL RIDE PANNED THIS WEEKEND AND IM GONA TRY TO GO TO THAT.
yeah i heard about that one, gotta boating trip i cant get out of that day, riding thursday at the track though ;D
THATS COOL. YEAH MAYBE ONE OF THESE DAYS WE CAN MEET UP AND RIDE SOMEWHERE. I HAVNT BEEN TO HOLEYLANDS IN A WHILE. I MIGHT GET OUT THAT WAY IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. HAVNT BEEN THERE SINCE MARCH FOR MY UNCLES 2 YEAR MEMORIAL. AND EVEN THEN I DIDNT RIDE IT WAS TOO COLD OUT THAT NIGHT.
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on June 19, 2006, 11:55:47 AM
Quote from: PLAYBOY_400 on June 19, 2006, 08:50:34 AM
I WANT TO RUN JUANS Z WITH MY 400...
I'll run you, Judging from your sig we have almost the exact same mods, only i dont have a jet kit.
If your bike wasn't jetted correctly for the modifications you've done, it would barely be running ;) From the way it starts up easy and runs good at the track, it's my guess that somebody jetted it for you 8)
Quote from: Exmx54 on June 20, 2006, 09:03:06 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on June 19, 2006, 11:55:47 AM
Quote from: PLAYBOY_400 on June 19, 2006, 08:50:34 AM
I WANT TO RUN JUANS Z WITH MY 400...
I'll run you, Judging from your sig we have almost the exact same mods, only i dont have a jet kit.
If your bike wasn't jetted correctly for the modifications you've done, it would barely be running ;) From the way it starts up easy and runs good at the track, it's my guess that somebody jetted it for you 8)
You have to ride my bike man, my 3rd gear is crap, i have to punch it in the air to get passed the little sputtering thing is does.
PUT THE KIT IN IT. IT WILL RUN A LOT BETTER. I HAVE THE STAGE 1 KIT BACK IN MINE. I HAVNT GOT THE YOSHI YET. RUNS LIKE A CHAMP.
Wow you guys REALLY know how to jack my thread. lol
MY BAD.
lmao its iight. you comin to the hump with us sunday bro?
Jaun nice ride.
JUST GOT MY NEW TRAILER. IM GOING TO TRY TO MAKE IT.
Quote from: MachineDog on June 19, 2006, 11:20:45 AM
I have this feeling if I put 18-20 inch tires on my rancher I could kick all your butts in a race. As it is I can reach 45 on pavement without any mods on the 24s. And I know with a pipe I could hit 55-60 on pavement. And could easilly beat ya'll in a mud race. ;) Nice 400 btw.
your kidding rite?
Quote from: kfx400rob on June 27, 2006, 06:22:52 PM
Quote from: MachineDog on June 19, 2006, 11:20:45 AM
I have this feeling if I put 18-20 inch tires on my rancher I could kick all your butts in a race. As it is I can reach 45 on pavement without any mods on the 24s. And I know with a pipe I could hit 55-60 on pavement. And could easilly beat ya'll in a mud race. ;) Nice 400 btw.
your kidding rite?
I dont know,bu t i do know he wont come close to the speed of a sport, even with sport-o tires
Mannnnnnnnnn i take all of u guys on my KX 125 alright, meet me in the track its goinnnn downnnnnnnn lol.
Quote from: RacerX5 on June 28, 2006, 10:01:13 PM
Mannnnnnnnnn i take all of u guys on my KX 125 alright, meet me in the track its goinnnn downnnnnnnn lol.
you have to be able to stay on it to win ::)
i can stay on it long enough alright lol
Quote from: RacerX5 on June 28, 2006, 10:14:34 PM
i can stay on it long enough alright lol
tell that to the doctor who told you you have to wait a week and a half before you can ride 8)
yea yea yea wait untill u get a concussion itl happen as long as u keep riding motocross trust me. itl bite u in the ass.
We'll all just see ........SATURDAY
Seminole MX.
Be There.
Quote from: MiamiZ400 on June 28, 2006, 10:52:35 PM
We'll all just see ........SATURDAY
Seminole MX.
Be There.
I'll be there, you guys bringyour bikes, and i'll bring the cooler full of whoop @ss >:D
Quote from: RacerX5 on June 28, 2006, 10:41:18 PM
yea yea yea wait untill u get a concussion itl happen as long as u keep riding motocross trust me. itl bite u in the ass.
dont jinx it for me now carlos, if i eat it on saturday i'll re-dislocate your shoulder and give you a new concussion!
im not jynxing it for anyone, but hey the race on the sx track at seminole was rescheduled for the 9th of july, R any of u guys gona race?
Quote from: RacerX5 on June 29, 2006, 08:28:05 PM
im not jynxing it for anyone, but hey the race on the sx track at seminole was rescheduled for the 9th of july, R any of u guys gona race?
I'll see carlos, I think you guys just convinced me to enter!
Oh that reminds me, My dad can take us to the track soemtime next week, think you'll be good enough to ride?
on thursday ill b ready to go