Poll
Question:
What style of racing would you most like to do
Option 1: Flat track
votes: 15
Option 2: Drag
votes: 5
Option 3: XC
votes: 18
Option 4: MX
votes: 16
Option 5: Barstool
votes: 0
Option 6: Other. Describe
votes: 0
Just curious what Florida quadders are mainly into.
Thanks for participating
Have a great day!
Raced MX for years but time is catching up with me so Im gonna give the flat track a try. ;)
really enjoyed drag racing while it lasted but that fizzled out. The club I joined introduced me to XC and thats what I'm doing now. It sure does rag a bike out though.
Drag racing is still my favorite just always a long drive to get to go do it but I also like TT and then flat track
flattrack rules!! i could never motocross even when i was 15 yo i would be out of energy at the first lap.. drag racing dosent last long enough.. you hit the gas then your done! flattrack is the easyest and fastest racing ever..... 8) and everyone can do it. all you need is tires..
XC is the best on my opinion, there is always something new at the track, race for 1 1/2 or 2 hours, woods, open fields, dishes, water paths, woops, palmetto roots, even jumps, men you can have it all at the XC races. I also practice some MX is fun there is always a MX track close to you but some of those jums ??? I may be too old but it is all good ;)
You know what I'm talking about Brian !!!
MX I love, But I respect all the other choices too. Flat tracken is fun, XC is ok I hate tree's though, Drag racings fun its hard to run in a dress and Barstooling is my second choice on off weekends :T
Luis, I know exactly what your talking about.
XC is alot of fun. The excitement of being by yourself then come up on a dust cloud knowing someone is just around the corner.. It gets your blood pumping and you push yourself harder to catch them.
Quote from: trx#9 on June 19, 2006, 02:02:36 AM
MX I love, But I respect all the other choices too. Flat tracken is fun, XC is ok I hate tree's though, Drag racings fun its hard to run in a dress and Barstooling is my second choice on off weekends :T
yes erik we all know you hate trees. lol :D
i love mx. i love flying threw the air. 8) but woods is fun 2. i dont do it often becasue im 2 wide but still fun. ;)
I am mixed up I love harescrambles and my son loves mx. trying to do both is very hard so i will do what harescrambles i can between mx races.
i love mx but i mostly trail ride.
what the heck is barstool???
I like mx alot, hoping to get good enough to seriously get into it, xc is a blast to!
Drag racing is ok when you know you can beat the other guy, did some ghetto flat tracking, and that was alot of fun, and i do love the occaisonal muddin ::)
i wanna try mx but if i dont like it ill go to xc cuz i realy like that
MX- beats the crap out of me...
XC- beats the crap out of me and my bike but is is fun
(Enduros on quads are more fun but FTR doesn't allow quads anymore)
Drag- I dont do dresses but Gary does...lol
Flattrack- anybody can be king with the right setup and its still fun even if you haven't figured it all out yet.
MX. :)
I am afraid of XC. Trees jump out at me and I will end up going the wrong way and get lost for days. They will have a helicopter search party and it will be on the news...... ???
Drag racing is boring to me because you have to wait all day for a few seconds of seat time. I am way too impatient for that. :oo
I haven't tried Flat track. I don't know about it. It would probably be fun to go that fast, but in a circle with only left turns seems like it would get old or I would get dizzy.
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on June 20, 2006, 12:21:17 AM
I haven't tried Flat track. I don't know about it. It would probably be fun to go that fast, but in a circle with only left turns seems like it would get old or I would get dizzy.
The DC flattrack used to make me dizzy, real dizzy. Ocala is just way too fast, you feel like you are going 80mph and then you have to turn left so the drag racers ought to like it because its like two straightaways to drag race on... ;D
Quote from: YFZ450-Tampa on June 19, 2006, 01:41:29 AM
XC is the best on my opinion, there is always something new at the track, race for 1 1/2 or 2 hours, woods, open fields, dishes, water paths, woops, palmetto roots, even jumps, men you can have it all at the XC races. I also practice some MX is fun there is always a MX track close to you but some of those jums ??? I may be too old but it is all good ;)
I have only been in 5 XC races and so far I havent been in one that you had to do dishes. ;D
Don't worry, you will find some, just keep racing and you'll find them !!!!
I have only been in 5 XC races and so far I havent been in one that you had to do dishes. ;D
[/quote]
:D :D :D
Some great replies!
I also picked XC because I love it so much. I agree, it beats you and your machine all too heck!!
But there is something about MX that I LOVE! I can't figure if it is the jumping or banked turns? I know it's not the landings I come up short on!!
I have only flattracked a couple of times and it is way too much fun! Especially with a bunch of friends.
The barstooling was a joke, but I did see they race them on ESPN! Talk about crazy! ;D
i like being able to pass in any korner.
you all are way to slow to pass me!
So we'll see you Sept. 2nd in Orlando? :)
Hey Brian !!! I know you have to do the dishes ;D See you at the banquet :T
Quote from: Mr Stupendous on July 13, 2006, 06:25:06 PM
you all are way to slow to pass me!
Bring it up and show us for how fast you are ... and for how long, it is always nice to have new riders, like Brian say, see you at the race, Palatka, Sep 2nd first QS of the season, 2 hours race, can't wait :R