I have a YTM200ern I am looking for somewhere other than my small lease to ride in...
Hay all right a nother trike rider. I usually ride of our trikes over our quad. It's nice to see a nother trike rider. I usually go to Ocala National Forest. It's not to far from Gainesville. Most of the time I ride a 350X or 200M. I have a 350X that I am going to bulid to run like a sreaming ape. I am going to get a 450 kit for it. If you want to meet up some time at ONF let me know.
Hey Dred .. did you see where LOMAX wants to put something together in Arkansas , maybe in Sep. ? HOLLAR Brother ... looking foward to rideing with ya again !!
No I didn't see that I will have to check it out. That would be a good time. There is also a ride in Mississippi (.org) I would not mind going to. Sept should give me enough time to set a side a couple of dollars to go. My lady & I have been talking about going to AR for a while too. We were going to look for some crystals & go riding so this my work out perfect. I think mabey we should get the a little ride at ONF some time too.
ONF Would be Cool !! last time i was there i stayed with CHILLINTHEMOST.hes got property right next to the Forest..but when its dry up there ...ITS VERY DUSTY !!
Ya it can get really dusty there!!! Can you give me a link to ride Lomax is trying to get going? I wasn't able to find. it. That would be nice to have property on the edge or in the forest like Chillingthemost.