ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: FishaHallic on June 17, 2006, 03:44:49 PM

Title: Spell check?
Post by: FishaHallic on June 17, 2006, 03:44:49 PM
Is there a spell check on here, my spelling is not what it used to be which was pointed out to me by Ida  >:(?
Title: Re: Spell check?
Post by: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 17, 2006, 04:05:04 PM
Quote from: FishaHallic on June 17, 2006, 03:44:49 PM
Is there a spell check on here, my spelling is not what it used to be which was pointed out to me by Ida  >:(?

PRAY ABOUT IT ;D
Title: Re: Spell check?
Post by: FishaHallic on June 17, 2006, 04:25:29 PM
If I thought it would help  ;D, I would.
Title: Re: Spell check?
Post by: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 17, 2006, 05:03:01 PM
Quote from: FishaHallic on June 17, 2006, 04:25:29 PM
If I thought it would help  ;D, I would.

hypocrite  ;D sorry I had to.
Title: Re: Spell check?
Post by: UncleRico on June 18, 2006, 05:38:44 PM
"Damn public School Education!!!"

O0 Actually, when they set up the website, they had to chose between an emoticon with an Afro, or spell check.

Sorry!
Title: Re: Spell check?
Post by: FishaHallic on June 18, 2006, 07:41:41 PM
Well then, you guys are gonna have to figure out what the heck I'm trying to type  O0.
Title: Re: Spell check?
Post by: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 18, 2006, 09:02:41 PM
Its ok we will still read your post O0
Title: Re: Spell check?
Post by: FishaHallic on June 18, 2006, 09:31:47 PM
Promise? ;D