HAPPY 38th MIKE!!
[attachment deleted by admin]
did he get plastic surgery? he never look so good :D
Free coffee and half price movies are right around the corner. Does this mean your going to start hitting all early birds for dinner? Happy B Day pops.
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on June 17, 2006, 03:45:33 PM
Free coffee and half price movies are right around the corner. Does this mean your going to start hitting all early birds for dinner? Happy B Day pops.
YEA ITS SO EASY TO GET THERE FROM HERE 38 38 38 38 383 383 383 383 83 83 83 83 ALL SOUNDS THE SAME ::)
happy bday mike!!! hope your enjoying it.
it's always so hard to tell someone's age when they act 5 ;-)
happy bday SIR.
Id@
happy b-day hell your not old I'm a 41 yr.old teenager lol
Hey ediablo64 us old timers got to stick together. I don't remember seeing you post before. What kind of bike do you ride. If your truly a 41 year old teenager than you ride a sport.If you crossed the line into senior citizen world than you most likely ride a ute. I probably will go to the dark side the next time I get thrown off my sport.Until then I to refuse to get old. In case you didn't know it the birthday boy aka " The Maytag Man" used to have one of the fastest Raptors out there until he went into retirement. Now he puts around in mud puddles with his beer holder firmly in place See what happens when you get old.LOL.
God I miss that quad. It was the sickest thing I've ever been around. Other than those drag Banshees it was scariest thing I've seen.
lol i ride a trx 300ex if I really feel squirrely i hop on my sons banshee
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 17, 2006, 07:05:33 PM
God I miss that quad. It was the sickest thing I've ever been around. Other than those drag Banshees it was scariest thing I've seen.
Me Too!!!
Happy B-day
Happy B-day Mr. Mike sir.
I aint as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was. Doesnt that song have meaning?
Happy birthday old man.
happy b-day mike!
Happy belated birthday, I'm 41 also but just like the mud so thats why I have a polaris 500HO
Not belated at all Yunt, Scott just started it early. Thanks a bunch folks. Just think, In 2 more years I can start taking afternoon naps. ;D
Happy Birthday!
Thanks for all you do here. You have your hands full for sure and always seem to play fair.
Have a great weekend
Mud n ur i
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 18, 2006, 07:32:04 AM
Not belated at all Yunt, Scott just started it early. Thanks a bunch folks. Just think, In 2 more years I can start taking afternoon naps. ;D
Well mike as OLD as you are I wasnt sure you would make it one more day!!! Happy Birthday Brother!!!
[attachment deleted by admin]
38's still young. HAPPY B-DAY!
dang Mike new wife too. Happy Birthday ;)
(http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/1946/dirtbag5fc.jpg)
Oh I LOVE IT!!!! crap Sherry reminded me to not go so hard on you.....Im 38 next year or is that this year??? Well mike they say the mind it the second thing to go ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Happy Birthday Mike...pretty soon you'll catch up to me!!!! ;D ;D ;D
Happy Birthday Mike ;)
Did you get double presents?
Happy day to ya guy!
Happy Birthday Mike...hope it's been a good one !!
Hey, Thanks guys, I finally got what I've been asking for for 3 yrs now.I also got a killer watch and and ice cream maker.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 18, 2006, 08:47:24 PM
Hey, Thanks guys, I finally got what I've been asking for for 3 yrs now.I also got a killer watch and and ice cream maker.
D@mn thats a big A$$ watch :o
Happy BirthDay...I got that same Compressor for Christmas.. :ThumbsUp.gif.
Happy B-Day you old fart ;D