Did some changes to the YFZ...
(http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/3095/img09598oq.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/3552/img09678zo.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
wow that looks good!!!! 8) cant wait 2 see it tomorrow 8)
nice! i want that pipe, im likin the graphics :ThumbsUp.gif looks good, hopefully we will have a good group out there tomorrow 8)
:Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
now go ride ;) ;)
:ThumbsUp.gif that thing is sick
this bike looks even better in person....even when you were casing the double :P is your frame ok? ??? some of those hits were pretty hard :o
That thing looks sick Rob. Yall gotta quit postin pics of these nice quads or Im gonna end up buying me one.
wow, dude.... bro that has to be the nicest YFZ ive seen so far :Clap.gif
Quote from: Hondarider119 on June 18, 2006, 03:29:13 AM
this bike looks even better in person....even when you were casing the double :P is your frame ok? ??? some of those hits were pretty hard :o
I did hit those things pretty hard yesterday a couple of times. I was even in disbelief (sp) a couple of times that I was still hanging on.
Looks good ;)
that bike is nice! :o
That looks expensive. :O Cool bike.
noice! i like the color w/ the black rims....sweet yfz dude
Thanx guys! I had to cut my rear fenders and take those heelguards off. They were getting too beat up on the MX track. Here she is in the sunlight...
(http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/3545/img1213nu71ru8.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
Shaaweet, Looks like a pro's bike man
what a bad ass machine!!!
Swwweeeettt Quad man!! how do you post more than one pic on a post though????
[attachment deleted by admin]
nice rob! but, i cant ride without heel gaurds...i dont even want to imagine riding with that huge hole behind my foot, to much space for things to get in, or my foot to get out :P
bike looks good though, we need to get together some time again, you should come over to dade some time ;)
ps. incase u didnt know, this is alan, hondarida119 ;)
Quote from: Raptorhaven on July 27, 2006, 03:26:16 AM
Swwweeeettt Quad man!! how do you post more than one pic on a post though????
I use Imageshack to post my pics and put the links all in one post. Thanx for the props on my bike.
Quote from: MolonyYFZ28 on July 27, 2006, 03:30:01 AM
nice rob! but, i cant ride without heel gaurds...i dont even want to imagine riding with that huge hole behind my foot, to much space for things to get in, or my foot to get out :P
bike looks good though, we need to get together some time again, you should come over to dade some time ;)
ps. incase u didnt know, this is alan, hondarida119 ;)
Yeah, riding without the heelguards was funny to be at first also. Thing about it... I went to Lakeland and rode their track when I first took them off. Those jumps were pretty scary with nothing to keep my feet stable. But after a few laps I hardly even noticed that they were gone. Now that I've been riding w/o them for a few weeks I don't even think about them. Foot has only slipped through once and that was my 1st lap at Lakeland :o . Would love to ride with you and your brother again Alan. May be a few weeks for me now though... my motor went Kapoof today riding trails. It's been 2 1/2 yrs and if not more, almost 500hrs of hard riding on that bike. I can say I rode her til her tongue fell out at least. Think it's just my rings and piston b/c I roosted a berm and turned around to check out the dirt action... I saw a puff of blue smoke and the motor died. I pretty much knew what it was. She doesn't start and the compression is low so I'm sure it's nothing major.
Sweet quad!
Quote from: Ride1Rob on July 30, 2006, 12:00:25 AM
Quote from: Raptorhaven on July 27, 2006, 03:26:16 AM
Swwweeeettt Quad man!! how do you post more than one pic on a post though????
I use Imageshack to post my pics and put the links all in one post. Thanx for the props on my bike.
Quote from: MolonyYFZ28 on July 27, 2006, 03:30:01 AM
nice rob! but, i cant ride without heel gaurds...i dont even want to imagine riding with that huge hole behind my foot, to much space for things to get in, or my foot to get out :P
bike looks good though, we need to get together some time again, you should come over to dade some time ;)
ps. incase u didnt know, this is alan, hondarida119 ;)
Yeah, riding without the heelguards was funny to be at first also. Thing about it... I went to Lakeland and rode their track when I first took them off. Those jumps were pretty scary with nothing to keep my feet stable. But after a few laps I hardly even noticed that they were gone. Now that I've been riding w/o them for a few weeks I don't even think about them. Foot has only slipped through once and that was my 1st lap at Lakeland :o . Would love to ride with you and your brother again Alan. May be a few weeks for me now though... my motor went Kapoof today riding trails. It's been 2 1/2 yrs and if not more, almost 500hrs of hard riding on that bike. I can say I rode her til her tongue fell out at least. Think it's just my rings and piston b/c I roosted a berm and turned around to check out the dirt action... I saw a puff of blue smoke and the motor died. I pretty much knew what it was. She doesn't start and the compression is low so I'm sure it's nothing major.
wow thats alot, ya once u get that fixed let me know, we will figure out something ;)
so rob it finally went boom. :o to tell you the truth the way you ride im suprised that didnt happen a long time ago.lol :P well i hope its nothing major like what happend to my 04. but we did the oil mod and it hasent happend again. i hope its just the piston. ;) get it fixed so we can go ride again. ;) let us know so we can meet up at lakland. 8)
Yeah, for the past year I knew I was pushing my luck on it. When it died I wasn't even upset. Well, alittle b/c I couldn't finish the ride but...
you better hope she dont B*tch buck you over the bars the next ride :K for letting her blow up like that :stoogies.gif
then again, women do like a good hard ride every now and then :groupies.gif
We will get her back together and running strong again real soon.