happy birthday 8) i hope you get lots of money and stuff for your bike. not that you need anything.lol ::) but i hope you get money so you can give me my $20 ;)
hahah have a great one 8)
happy birthday Alan!
thanks....but its not until monday ::) lol thanks anyways, and jake....$20 bucks? ha im still waiting on my cam mod :P
oh and thanks eric....but its alan :P
whatever alan you owe me $20 bucks. wait till the next time you need me 2 put a new clutch in that pizza cutter. ::) j/k :P
lol ok ill pay u...but back to the birthday topic, how has some presents or money for me?!?!?! ;D
ill give you.............a free holeshot ;)
how about some stickers? :o
all i have are stadium and VP stickers. :-\ and you arent good enough for the stadiums so ill give you some VP's and a few others ;)
sounds good ;) ....anyone else? :'(
ill give you a free roosting tommoro if your on your bike lol, but happy birthday man.
thanks curtis, but ill let u keep that present ::)
happy birthday man!!!
and your looking good on the yfz! and no more db riding at bartow for you!!! :no :P
Alan is stupid and i don't like him.... no birthday present from me
wow that was harsh ???
happy birthday!!!
spend it wisely :o Happy b-day
[attachment deleted by admin]
thanks! ;D
Sorry Alan I just saw this thread. :K HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :T
haha good going eric :ThumbsUp.gif i was wondering what happened to you :P thanks man even though its a little late :P j/k im still waiting to race u ::)
Yes we have to do that!! But promise me that you will not :'(
haha ill try not to, wait we did race, what happened to you? oh ya you got stuck in the gate or somthing....whos :'( ing now? :P
Not I....and yes I did get stuck!!!!! So I guess technically you have one on me. But when we can't really go at it I don't consider it a race. but I did forget about that!
ok well we will do it again, make u can pick a better gate :P