http://www.extrememotorsales.com/extreme650.htm
they are cheap for how big and just wondering how good/durable they are
how good are they and can you put after market parts
LOOKS LIKE GRIZ PLASTICS
I sent the company an email to see if I could come by and look it over so wee will see....
The description says it has a Yamaha engine. Looks like the old Yamaha Grizzly.
I ordered a 150 from them should be here tomorrow,
christmas present for daughter don't know if it will help but will let you know how it is in quality (couldn't beat the price)
Jerry
I got my wife 150cc YOMOTO from Raceway ATV about a week ago. it was cheap $1500.00 but its build like $hit. Looks like a copy of a Yamaha 50 Raptor body. vibration is to much,the wiring is cheaply done, the Raptor 50 has better shocks. I am sorry you pay for want you get.