Looking to pick up a set of boots for riding..I have never wore any soI don't know what I am looking for other than comfort. I have looked at the new Fox Forma Pro.. Seems nice. Let me know what you guys like and look for in a boot..Oh and I don't want to spend $400 on a pair either... ;)
I bought an entire set up Boots,jersey,pants& Gloves from a motoX a discount atv supplier. I suggest going to try on a pair of boot to find your size before ordering. I bought FOX brand.
Onell ATV boot. $129.00. Good all around boot.
Alpinestar any of the techs. Tech 4's, Tech 6's, Tech 8's, or Tech 10's
QuoteOnell ATV boot. $129.00. Good all around boot.
I got the same boot but for 69.99! ;D CycleGear.com or newenoughmx.com
I went to the local shop and tried a some on for size and went Ebay. I got a pair of Thor brand new in the box with tags for 59.95. I know there are Oneal's on there for 89.99 new also....
Onell ATV got mine for $109.00 about 2 years ago, but I know that the price has gone down. They seem to work good and are not to hard to walk in, also stay dry when wet. ::) ::)
I got the Thor T-30's in white [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] I think they were 120.00?
We go to a mail order place locally (Jupiter) and buy stuff out-of-date CHEEP! (my boots were not, the only ones that fit good!)
Here is the website: http://www.mxsouth.com/
They have a rack with last years jerseys & pants about 12.00 for name brand jersey's and about 25.00 for pants!
Anyone in the area should check it out it's just west of I-95/Turnpike on Indiantown Rd. about 1 mile west on the left, hole-in-the-wall place.
Don't forget to soak boots in tub of HOT water, then put on till dry ;D forms to your feet
Hey Kawgirl:
Hope all is fine with you and Jeff.
I learned something today by reading your email.. I hate my TECH 8's ..Way too stiff.
So I need to soak them in hot water??? Isn't there a better boot for ATV riding??
tvman
They make them with a ATV sole, Jeff has them ....but mine are MX. They work just fine ;D
You guys riding this weekend?
I have a pair of Gaerne...LOVE them!!! My husband has the Alpine Star Tech 6...he LOVES his :)
Jen
OFF TOPIC!
MERRY CHRISTMAS! Jennifer ;D
Merry Christmas!!!
Hope all is going well ;D
Jen ;D
I've got the AlpineStar Vectors and I love them. They retail for $260and I can get them for right around $200 if memory serves me right.