I installed vista a couple days ago and I am not very impressed. Anyone else using it and what do you think of it? I do like IE with tabs. and I like the look of it. It just takes so many steps to change the smallest option now.
(http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/23/vista2jz.jpg)
My laptop doesn't meet the specs for Vista. :( I'll try it on my PC if I can get it working again. Is it cool?
yea, it looks cool and has awesome features, but its kinda buggy right now. I think im gonna reinstall xp until later.
we were playing with it again today at work and on a 2GHz machine with 512MB RAM,,,,and a 32MB video card,,,it rated a 1 out of 5 (with 5 being the best) for being able to run Vista.
it is a bit new to be able to give it a real test, and it has some interesting features,,,,,but it's still too early yet.
Id@
then I must have like .5 on the rating system, lol. it runs fairly well but AOL is not compatible, I installed AOL and it would not run and then it started giving me the blue screen of death until I uninstalled aol in safe mode.
I am still running a Commodore 64..... ;D
Quote from: Joedirt on June 15, 2006, 12:07:25 PM
I am still running a Commodore 64..... ;D
yea my kapro will not run Vista :o
I belive I heard talk of Google developing a OS I'm gonna wait for that, until then I'll run XP
I also heard of google developing one. I will switch over in a heartbeat.