just thought i would let everybody know that i got a new gibson +1 steering stem with the chrome east coast atv handle bar clamp... its pimp... can't wait to get it on... anybody else get anything yet?
I got my self the same thing....and a CF hood for my 400ex...but I have yet to see the stem on the bike....the hoods here @ my house...the bike is @ ATP..... :D
My wife got me a 4" exted chrome axle, alum wheel spacers, and some new ridin pants.
I got new Elka's front and rear with +2 a-arms, and some nerf bars. Dreth will post the pics as soon as I put them on. Just 4 more days until the big man come down the chimney and lands on those nice soft Elka's.
well i got mine today, got to get contacts so now i can see. Im like this now :o :o lol Oh and guys i had to hot nurses today hah i spit some game at em, lol and one said" God dam you have big feet" so me being me i say "Yeah, you know what comes with big feet right..........?" ;D I am so bad.
Quote"Yeah, you know what comes with big feet right..........?"
No ??? could you please explain that in FIRM details ;)
QuoteNo ??? could you please explain that in FIRM details ;)
lol i tell you on aim if you get on