ATV Florida Forum

General => Tech Corner => Topic started by: cubnfrank on June 13, 2006, 03:13:10 AM

Title: Wheel Spacers
Post by: cubnfrank on June 13, 2006, 03:13:10 AM
Are these safe.(http://thumbs.ebaystatic.com/pict/46471625568080_0.jpg)
I want to put them on my sons 90. I was wondering if anyone had any comments
Title: Re: Wheel Spacers
Post by: yamaha350r on June 13, 2006, 03:15:54 AM
what kind are they??
and waht kinda quad is it for???
Title: Re: Wheel Spacers
Post by: cubnfrank on June 13, 2006, 03:21:17 AM
Really I don't know who makes them. I saw them on EBAY.  They are just extensions. They cost around $50 pet set.  They are for my son's Dinli 90.
Title: Re: Wheel Spacers
Post by: yamaha350r on June 13, 2006, 03:26:54 AM
for rear or back or all? id say look for dura blue or g-force spacers first.... if not i guess those are ok
Title: Re: Wheel Spacers
Post by: 53yfz450 on June 13, 2006, 03:28:24 AM
on a 90 im sure they would be fine.
Title: Re: Wheel Spacers
Post by: klutchbuster400 on June 13, 2006, 03:32:47 AM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on June 13, 2006, 03:28:24 AM
on a 90 im sure they would be fine.
Yeah, they are good for a 90, not much weight to support so they shouldnt crack!
Title: Re: Wheel Spacers
Post by: cubnfrank on June 13, 2006, 03:33:38 AM
I was gonna put them on the front and  back to make it more stable
Title: Re: Wheel Spacers
Post by: WickedBanshee on June 13, 2006, 04:22:39 AM
They work well! I have a set (all 4 wheels) on my daughters Lt80. Made the quad VERY stable .
Title: Re: Wheel Spacers
Post by: cubnfrank on June 14, 2006, 02:44:41 AM
What size do you have on the fronts & back?