A few Pics
[attachment deleted by admin]
fred
[attachment deleted by admin]
john
[attachment deleted by admin]
brandon
[attachment deleted by admin]
cecile
[attachment deleted by admin]
jay
[attachment deleted by admin]
russrides
[attachment deleted by admin]
fred
[attachment deleted by admin]
cecile
[attachment deleted by admin]
Nice pics. I see a a lot of air on those jumps. Cool
fred
[attachment deleted by admin]
so is it true you have to purchase a years membership to ride there????
no just pay by the day
Sweetr pics
i want to go there soo bad! cool pictures
MAN!!!!!!!! That looks sick, I want to go soooo bad its not even funny!!!!!!!!!! Nice Pictures....
great pics looks like you guys had fun! 8)
Nice pics!! Looks pretty sweet!!
joel
[attachment deleted by admin]
Where is this place located ?Is there a website ? I would like some info ..
http://durhamtown.com/
where did they put that triple at? i know the track well step up...........double........double........right turn...........little jump..........left turn........table............table.........right turn........double.......right turn......whoop section..........slight right turn.......double........double..........double.........the featured big table............right turn and your ready for the second lap.
Nice pics. I wish I could have gone up there, I'v been wanting to go up there for some time, but SH-t keeps coming so I'm not able to. Oh well at least someone had a chance to go. Nice Air ;D
after the big table you turn left 90* hit a big step up triple---- then a double ---right turn ---small table----right turn----table----stepup----downhill table----then the big triple.
Awesome paul,,, cant wait to go again.. Cesslie, its all good...
Quote from: russrides on June 13, 2006, 05:15:08 PM
after the big table you turn left 90* hit a big step up triple---- then a double ---right turn ---small table----right turn----table----stepup----downhill table----then the big triple.
so they made some big changes ;Dthe only thing between me and durhamtown is $2500 for a new frame :'(
dang! bro 2500? must be titanium! then again the way you fly you need super titanium!!!!! :D :D :D
I don't think they make "Dreth Proof" frames.
Quote from: lawn_man mx on June 14, 2006, 01:47:21 AM
dang! bro 2500? must be titanium! then again the way you fly you need super titanium!!!!! :D :D :D
the titanium frame was $8000.00
Quote from: dreth on June 15, 2006, 01:52:12 AM
Quote from: lawn_man mx on June 14, 2006, 01:47:21 AM
dang! bro 2500? must be titanium! then again the way you fly you need super titanium!!!!! :D :D :D
the titanium frame was $8000.00
Better come with a hot blonde to install ::)
sorry Russ, didnt mean to hijack your post. the pics are awsome and im sure the fun was off the charts 8)
video-Fred 70' tabletop
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=827710260&n=2
nice vid! 8) that place looks awsome! :o i want to go there!
were going back weekend of sept 9 this place is great .
this was great!! Joel's backflip
http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g256/russrides/?action=view¤t=MOV05014MPG.flv
hahaha that was priceless :D Americas funniest home videos :P
Is Joel not funny ??? No love for Joel :'(
Quote from: russrides on June 23, 2006, 12:59:29 AM
Is Joel not funny ??? No love for Joel :'(
he was plenty funny ;D
sweet pics :)
bumping this up for ya, joel. It was 4 pages deep.
I have to tell you guys my 6 year old is at work with me and just looked at all the pics "you guys are so freakin' cool" His words. LOL
Quote from: Loven It on August 10, 2006, 03:45:01 PM
I have to tell you guys my 6 year old is at work with me and just looked at all the pics "you guys are so freakin' cool" His words. LOL
yes they are, and they will be at my house next weekend 8)
Quote from: dreth on August 11, 2006, 02:23:57 AM
Quote from: Loven It on August 10, 2006, 03:45:01 PM
I have to tell you guys my 6 year old is at work with me and just looked at all the pics "you guys are so freakin' cool" His words. LOL
yes they are, and they will be at my house next weekend 8)
He really looks up to those guys!! I am sure you will have a fantastic time!