Them little percs helping you any ?
hey Moose, getting around better and able to drop the kids off for a swim now if you know what I mean :D
going back to the doc on wednesday. sneezed once yesterday and once today and hurt like keck, other than that i have the percs if i need them!!!
The worst I had was the hiccups one morning. Woke me from a dead sleep at 0500, man was that bad.
Needless to say, I stayed up and ate some percs. Got better in less than an hour.
It is nice when the kids can swim again.
Sounds like there should be a story with this???
Quote from: Chillinthemost on June 12, 2006, 06:25:08 PM
Sounds like there should be a story with this???
10-4 Matt, to make a long story short I cracked a rib while playing softball last tuesday :banghead.gif
Quote from: 05greengriz on June 12, 2006, 06:33:27 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on June 12, 2006, 06:25:08 PM
Sounds like there should be a story with this???
10-4 Matt, to make a long story short I cracked a rib playing softball last tuesday :banghead.gif
You cracked a ball playing with your rib??
You clod ! How do you crack you balls while playing with your rib ? Was beer involved ? :R
ah keep the percs coming!!!!!
clod, ~ha~ Quad, your a tool!!!!!!! :drink.gif
Quote from: 05greengriz on June 13, 2006, 03:21:17 AM
ah keep the percs coming!!!!!
clod, ~ha~ Quad, your a tool!!!!!!! :drink.gif
HaHaHa ! Get better broham. ;)
as long as I can keep from sneezing and recracking it i will be fine