Thought I'd start it all off.
Where am I ? For some reason it looks strangely familiar. :-\
Quote from: Quad32x on June 08, 2006, 08:28:15 PM
Where am I ? For some reason it looks strangely familiar. :-\
LMAO I know the feeling...
hey ya'll
Id@
Hi Boookie.....................Mods are you ready for us. LOL
LMAO ! :D
Just make sure you have your helmet on. :ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: yunt2ride on June 08, 2006, 08:58:01 PM
Hi Boookie.....................Mods are you ready for us. LOL
why do you think I'm online instead of in bed at this hour during the week ;-)
Id@
:-*
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 08, 2006, 09:09:13 PM
Just make sure you have your helmet on. :ThumbsUp.gif
I do, didn't you see my avatar. LOL
Quote from: Quad32x on June 08, 2006, 08:28:15 PM
Where am I ? For some reason it looks strangely familiar. :-\
Indeed.... It's the family reunion from hell! ;D
Quote from: yunt2ride on June 08, 2006, 09:15:40 PM
I do, didn't you see my avatar. LOL
Now that is funny.
Where's Cain?
Im heading over to the racing threads. Be back later. ;)
Just alittle heads up for any FlAtv people. Go to www.digitalsniper.com. See ya back on the Bus ! ;)
Quad, all 4 tires are flat and the engine is blown on the bus ;D
No flat tires or engine problems, just installing lo-pro tires on 22" rims and a supercharger and NOS to the engine 8) We'll be rolling again soon enough.
Cain
Looks like we have a driver
It's only a learner's permit, but it'll do LOL Just remember if we get pulled over to slip on your seatbelts, buckle your helmets, eat your stash, and try not to call him occifer Pfief 8)
Bones has gone and done it.
There will be a place for you shortbus riders (and anyone else that can take the heat)to go visit.It will probably be unveiled this afternoon so keep checking back. It's a little more EXTREME than atvflorida.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 10, 2006, 07:03:20 AM
Bones has gone and done it.
There will be a place for you shortbus riders (and anyone else that can take the heat)to go visit.It will probably be unveiled this afternoon so keep checking back. It's a little more EXTREME than atvflorida.
Those sportos will love him for it. LOL...............Gooooooooooooo Bones
Tools... your all tools....
Quote from: 1fast250r on June 10, 2006, 12:28:19 PM
Tools... your all tools....
:(
Look whos talking ! The tool master himself ! >:D
Quote from: Quad32x on June 10, 2006, 01:17:49 PM
Quote from: 1fast250r on June 10, 2006, 12:28:19 PM
Tools... your all tools....
:(
Look whos talking ! The tool master himself ! >:D
As I like to say hes a Craftsmen Rep.