hey I just wanted to brag about my new signature and give props to LMK for drawing it up on PS. Thanks again Kid....one day I'l learn how to use PS on my own and quit asking you to make stuff. I owe ya!
gary,
whats PS?
photo shop?
yeah Chris thats it but I'm too lazy to write it out... ;D
i had to think on it,,,,,,, im sloooowwww sometimes..
Hey Chris does "sometimes" mean when you're riding those yami's??
sorry bro I had to say it....and I'm kidding....your bikes would kill mine haha.
I'm slow too.....I needed help posting that signature.....I hate computers!!
here you go chris, just copy and paste this into your signature. Take the first "/" off the beginning.
[/img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p23442a7e48a1e8aa74ec899a068b22e9/f5caea42.jpg[/img]
make it so its like this [img] thts what the first one should look like then leave the restr as is ok?
did but it didnt do anything.... :-/
ok put [img] then put http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p23442a7e48a1e8aa74ec899a06 8b22e9/f5caea42.jpg there then put
[img] but with this / in front of the img inside the perentheses on the second one.
same thing happens...
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p23442a7e48a1e8aa74ec899a068b22e9/f5caea42.jpg lol my bad, bad link
Really nice job,, but do you think you can make me one withOUT the other "comments",, u trin' to get me shot?? ;D
what other comments do you mean Chris.....I think that looks great!! ;)
look real close at the top and right side youll see it, its faint....
;) Had to have a lil fun ;D http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p58d83b5209ed8a60bff67a7cac1adac9/f5caaace.jpg
Hey Chris I saw it I was just pullin your chain a little bit. I was talkin to LMK when he made yours. But I had nothing to do with those comments. lol. I know the truth hurts but I dont blame you for wanting a new signature. The new one looks cool though if you're into the rebel flag. What do you think?
HAHA you guys are funny...
Just wait untill i rust you guys with paddles!!! brraaapp!!! ;D
Tks, LMK
have a good christmas guys!