was wanting to take my son over to check out the quad races and was wondering how the mini turnout was? also looking at the schedule this weekend is a motorcycle points night, does that mean there wont be quads? hate to drive all the way over there and not have any quads, or would i be better off waiting till next week for the quad points night?
Quads will still be there just not as many. It would be a great time to take him! I believe that there are normally around 10 or so depending on the class. But I'm not positive.
for the minis what is the required equip/gear for them to race? need to know in case he wants to get into it.
Your best bet would be to call them and ask that way there is no question. But I'd say helmet, Chest protector, and boots. The quad has to have a lanyard style kill switch.
They practice on Thursday nights as well
ya i want to take him over on a race night and see if he still wants to do it when he sees it for real. then if does i will take him out to try a practice night
Great idea! Good Luck! I'm sure he'll love it!!