Seeing if I have figured out how to post pics yet ??? (I did it!!)
I have been on here for a while now..figured I should share some pics of the family.
[attachment deleted by admin]
cutie ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Break time
[attachment deleted by admin]
I am the man
[attachment deleted by admin]
Mom's and son's
[attachment deleted by admin]
Done for the day!!
[attachment deleted by admin]
He's a stud! Did he have a good time? How long has he been riding? -Mark
Quote from: Old_School on June 07, 2006, 03:35:32 PM
He's a stud! Did he have a good time? How long has he been riding? -Mark
He has been riding since December. He always has a good time as long as he is riding. We have to make him take drink breaks. He likes ONF better because he can really go on more trails with out getting stuck. At Croom he really can't go to many places. He will be moving to a 110 here in a few months so he can race out at Sunshine.
It took me forever to get this whole posting pics thing but I have videos of him doing "tricks". Ya know the "no hander & the no footer" :D
hes a looker.
look like ya'll had a great time. ;D
Ya Ocala is definately better than Croom. A lot less traffic than croom. Already doing no handers and footers? Wow, I'm impressed. -Mark
He's a regular chip off the old block.
When is his first race?
He is a cutie alright..............and LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE the Polaris Trailblazer!!!! :ThumbsUp.gif :Y :drive.gif
Looks like he had one of the best days of his life.
ride hard and sleep all the way home! what a life ;)
looks like he really loves the sport...what size is his bike? Looks like a 50cc. If you check out the for sale section my buddy has an 2000 eton 90cc, bike is in great shape, think it just might need some tires, for only $600, not a bad bike to get him started racing. good luck.
Quote from: dreth on June 07, 2006, 09:18:47 PM
ride hard and sleep all the way home! what a life ;)
That is so correct!! Move the car seat and let them lay down in the back, they sleep the whole way home. Once the "rush" wears off that is :)
Quote from: UncleRico on June 07, 2006, 04:45:35 PM
When is his first race?
Hopefully we can get him started September/October...if it was up to him tomorrow :Y - his words "I'm gonna be a pro!"
Quote from: Moose on June 07, 2006, 07:19:17 PM
Looks like he had one of the best days of his life.
He's like the rest of us if he's riding he's happy...its those days he dosen't get to ride ya have to watch out for ;)
Quote from: susieblazer on June 07, 2006, 06:46:00 PMHe is a cutie alright..............and LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE the Polaris Trailblazer!!!! :ThumbsUp.gif :Y :drive.gif
Thank you! I really enjoy the trailblazer....not so much the tree that attacked me :D
Quote from: Jellie400 on June 08, 2006, 05:17:21 AM
check out the for sale section my buddy has an 2000 eton 90cc, bike is in great
Your right it is a 50cc - I saw that too.. not ready to buy one just yet but thank you!
Again thanks everyone for the compliments!!