Having a great time here in Canada the temperature here is in the
-7 to 33 deg it get very cold here . I will try to post pictures soon as I can, To all have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
The cool Grizz Ê 8)
You & the family have A Great Christmas to Grizz ;D Gotta tell you it aint pretty here this weekend. Rain and about 55 degrees out..yuk. I would take snow riding over rain any day. Be safe and get back here in time for that Rodman ride..lol
yall have ice water running in your vains ;)
on fri it in pueblo colorado it got to -10 and my dumba$$ was out goose hunting, but did get two. cooked one up today
it tasted gggggggggggoooooooooooooooooodd [smiley=BigSmile.gif] well anyways have a good one
Hey Thrasher
I have to go to Wallmart tomorrow to get a new battery for the Bombardier I cant get it to keep a charge. The bike that came from Canada does not like it here. Ê8)
Grizz
btw just like your polaris (Canadian bikes) it does not like the cold weather. LOL ;D
Hope your having fun and Be safe Grizz
The same to you Grizz, and post some pics A.S.A.P.