Brand New 2006 Honda Rancher 4X4 ES 8)
ES (Electric Shift) is very smooth and worth every penny. ;D
http://img322.imageshack.us/img322/4978/dsc031314vj.jpg
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/5158/dsc031266sj.jpg
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/6498/dsc031275fv.jpg
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/1918/dsc031296qi.jpg
(Fuel)
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3439/dsc031248mc.jpg
Out the door price of = $5,750
Darn, I should've gotten the ES. How's the display anyway? Oh well, atleast mine works for what I wanna do.
The display is AWESOME!!!
It shows how fast u are going (MPH), what gear u are in, what time it is, how many miles are on it, how many hours are on it, and has a tripometer too!!
It was well worth the extra $200.
THe only thing i have noticed about the ATV compared to a 2wd Rancher is that the Turning Radius is better on 2wd, which is what i expected. My Turing radius is 10ft compared to a 2wd Rancher only being 8ft.
Im very happy with the Rancher!!!
Thank You Honda Again!!!!!!!!!
duuuuuuuude!!
First off AWSOME choice
second.. its SOOO clean.. haha
i cant picture mine like that at all.
you can mod it like crazy if you should want..
have fun
Sweet bike!
Thanks! :)
I have taken this thing off-road. 8)
All Stock and i went a little higher than the racks in water! :P
It kept going it didn't bog or die it wanted to go even deeper! ;)
I cant wait to take this thing mudding, now since all this rain!!!!
Quote from: MudRedneck on June 06, 2006, 12:33:30 PM
The display is AWESOME!!!
It shows how fast u are going (MPH), what gear u are in, what time it is, how many miles are on it, how many hours are on it, and has a tripometer too!!
It was well worth the extra $200.
THe only thing i have noticed about the ATV compared to a 2wd Rancher is that the Turning Radius is better on 2wd, which is what i expected. My Turing radius is 10ft compared to a 2wd Rancher only being 8ft.
Im very happy with the Rancher!!!
Thank You Honda Again!!!!!!!!!
Shoot, if you're on dirt with the 2x4 you can swing it around and kick up a little dust. The 4x4 makes you do a 2 or 3 point turn. The only thing I don't like about the bike that makes me wish I went for the AT.
why.. why would anyone want to go for the AT.. the power just isnt sufficient.. no go
True, they got rid of the cool long-stroke 350, but the automatic is really nice and it's belt-less using a diff type of CVT system. And you can manual shift with it at preset ratios. Pretty cool I think. I'd rather go with the Rubicon though. Oh, not to mention the 4x4/2x4
Gah, Ranchers are my favorite quad out of all utes. First quad I ever rode was a Rancher that belonged to my dads co-worker, yet 2 months later it was stolen :'(. I like the stance of them.
Love those bikes and the ES makes it great for MUD ;)
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 14, 2006, 03:56:08 PM
Love those bikes and the ES makes it great for MUD ;)
How long's your popo been in the shop? ;)
My wife's heck she has not riden it still has .05 hours on it >:(
Ahh. I'm really interested though as to the reliability of it. PM me when there's more hours on it.
I plan on Snorkeling it, 26" Mud Bugs on ITP Rims, HMF Exhaust, UNI Air Filter, and maybe a HL lift kit.
It will be a BEAST!
get vamps lol i wanna try my recon once i get them tires on it VS ur rancher ;D ;D
Nice Ride. just got the 2wd ES 2006 in Jan and I Love It