Anyone up for 5A or ONF this Saturday?
not this saturday but ill be up there on wednesday and thursday.
Quote from: Stanton on June 05, 2006, 09:55:03 PM
Anyone up for 5A or ONF this Saturday?
il be out in onf same place as this past weekend
Sounds good...ONF it is. Brian will meet us out there as well.
Hey guys, I know I am new to this site but I may be interested and heading out there this weekend. It is always nice to hook up with new folks to ride with. Let me know if you want some company and what time/place you are meeting.
Murray.
Sure, you are more than welcome. I will be arriving between 9:30 and 10:00 Saturday morning. We will be parked on FR573 as soon as the pavement ends.
That's a big 10-4... Will be there
can i get some directions i might come
Give me a jingle and I will explain better than I can type it, or if anyone else posts directions wait for that....
321-299-5799
Brian
Quote from: sweetrider215 on June 06, 2006, 07:45:49 PM
can i get some directions i might come
Btw if your quad is really as clean as that picture you need to make it out there this weekend and ride it more often...lol
Eric, Are you going to make it out there this Saturday?
I'll be hooking up with you guys Saturday...that's a given!!
Quote from: Stanton on June 07, 2006, 07:06:08 AM
Eric, Are you going to make it out there this Saturday?
Not sure yet Dave
I will try to be there Saturday morning with my g/f-she loves to ride out there but we usually go to Big Scrub. Wht kind of riding is it where the pavment ends? Thanks for the invite Stanton!
Quote from: Tripyn on June 08, 2006, 11:36:30 AM
I will try to be there Saturday morning with my g/f-she loves to ride out there but we usually go to Big Scrub. Wht kind of riding is it where the pavment ends? Thanks for the invite Stanton!
big scrub is mainly all whoops, parking where the pavement ends u find alot more flat trails
Cool beans! Thks for letting me know.
Hey gang...New poster here.
Just traded in an old 02 on a shiny new one. So it's break in time but I'd love to meet up with you guys in ONF this weekend. I'll be there 10am at FR 573 at the pavement if it's ok. Always nice to meet new riders.
Reed
Quote from: LordReed on June 08, 2006, 08:18:48 PM
Hey gang...New poster here.
Just traded in an old 02 on a shiny new one. So it's break in time but I'd love to meet up with you guys in ONF this weekend. I'll be there 10am at FR 573 at the pavement if it's ok. Always nice to meet new riders.
Reed
We will see you there..I will be driving a tan silverado w/ a blue Raptor
I'll be there around 8 or 8:30. Want to get in a lil play time before the group ride. I have a 99 Tahoe- Black w/ blue flames on the front. Yellow/black LTZ400 w/ black wheels.
Chino(727)204-0883
hey guys do u have to have a atv riders sticker there or just he title and how much is it
Neither one, just show up and ride, no pass or permit needed. Good luck
See youa ll there tomorrow, I will be in an 05 F150 and sporting the new Black 450R
Brian
Green Titan here with a factory fresh Scrambler. Been ridin the thing in my yard all night tryin to burn through the first *Break In* tank =) See you all in the morning.
Im going to try to be there by 8