Just thought I would throw it out there ;D
Mine #1 is:
"The Bishop's Wife" with Cary Grant, Loretta Young & David Niven -1947.
Others:
It's A Wonderful Life
Miracle on 34th Street w/Maureen O'Hara
Christmas Carol - 1951
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
Christmas Story
I'm a sucker for the oldies! 40's & 50's
Up in smoke . ;D
only have one
National Lamthingy's Christmas Vacation
The Christmas Story "you'll shoot your eye out kid" ;D
I have to go with BAD SANTA!!!!
QuoteI have to go with BAD SANTA!!!!
+2 [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
QuoteI have to go with BAD SANTA!!!!
ok well that was an awesome movie too
bad santa or national lampunes christmas vaction
Hands down, Christmas vacation.
Although, Bad Santa was hilarious.
Dang, :-[
I hate to sound old and sentmental...."It's a Wonderful Life." Even though National Lamp00n is 2nd
GRINCH AND NATL. LAMPONES VACTION 8)
Ovaltine ? ??? Ihate to say it but I looked just like that kid when I was his age . I still love that movie .
The ELF and Grinch
I like the Dr. Seus cartoon GRINCH ;D ;D I never get tired of it.
2nd has to be National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
Christmas Story
It's a Wonderful Life
Miracle on 34th St. "original version"
Christmas Story! Where can I get one of those lamps. :D
Do a search on the internet. Leglamps. They're out there, small to original size. Don't remember the prices.
I like the Christmas movie "The Ref" I saw it on TV the other night.. it was actually pretty funny.